Video: Zac Efron Performs New Dance to 'Turn Down for What'
His "High School Musical" days are over, but Zac Efron's still got the moves. After his flirtation with choreography in Jason Derulo's "Wiggle", his pal, businessman Gianluga Vacchi, uploaded another video of them performing dance to the gold-certified single "Turn Down for What" on July 1.
In the latest clip, Efron, Vacchi and Yousself Giga, who also appeared on "Wiggle" video, performed a choreographed set to the song. The trio wore black T-shirts with different writing on their backs: "Actor" for Efron, "Director" for Giga, and "Producer" for Vacchi. The "17 Again" actor rocked a top hat while twirling and dancing to the music with his pals, while fellow vacationer and "Fast and Furious" star Michelle Rodriguez flashed surprise moves as a cameo. The video ended with Efron throwing his hat at the camera.
The video was shot during Zac's vacation in Italy over the weekend. Vacchi, the host, has been documenting the trip.
Previously, the performance video to "Wiggle" was also posted by Vacchi on his Instagram account. The video showed Efron and pals dancing on table tops. The video, which was captioned with, "Dancing on the table for girls", has received nearly 13,000 likes from fans.
Zac Efron dances to "Turn Down for What":
Zac Efron dances to "Wiggle":
More Zac Efron News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending