Video: Zac Efron Performs New Dance to 'Turn Down for What'
His "High School Musical" days are over, but Zac Efron's still got the moves. After his flirtation with choreography in Jason Derulo's "Wiggle", his pal, businessman Gianluga Vacchi, uploaded another video of them performing dance to the gold-certified single "Turn Down for What" on July 1.
In the latest clip, Efron, Vacchi and Yousself Giga, who also appeared on "Wiggle" video, performed a choreographed set to the song. The trio wore black T-shirts with different writing on their backs: "Actor" for Efron, "Director" for Giga, and "Producer" for Vacchi. The "17 Again" actor rocked a top hat while twirling and dancing to the music with his pals, while fellow vacationer and "Fast and Furious" star Michelle Rodriguez flashed surprise moves as a cameo. The video ended with Efron throwing his hat at the camera.
The video was shot during Zac's vacation in Italy over the weekend. Vacchi, the host, has been documenting the trip.
Previously, the performance video to "Wiggle" was also posted by Vacchi on his Instagram account. The video showed Efron and pals dancing on table tops. The video, which was captioned with, "Dancing on the table for girls", has received nearly 13,000 likes from fans.
Zac Efron dances to "Turn Down for What":
Zac Efron dances to "Wiggle":
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'