Video: Zac Efron Performs New Dance to 'Turn Down for What'
His "High School Musical" days are over, but Zac Efron's still got the moves. After his flirtation with choreography in Jason Derulo's "Wiggle", his pal, businessman Gianluga Vacchi, uploaded another video of them performing dance to the gold-certified single "Turn Down for What" on July 1.
In the latest clip, Efron, Vacchi and Yousself Giga, who also appeared on "Wiggle" video, performed a choreographed set to the song. The trio wore black T-shirts with different writing on their backs: "Actor" for Efron, "Director" for Giga, and "Producer" for Vacchi. The "17 Again" actor rocked a top hat while twirling and dancing to the music with his pals, while fellow vacationer and "Fast and Furious" star Michelle Rodriguez flashed surprise moves as a cameo. The video ended with Efron throwing his hat at the camera.
The video was shot during Zac's vacation in Italy over the weekend. Vacchi, the host, has been documenting the trip.
Previously, the performance video to "Wiggle" was also posted by Vacchi on his Instagram account. The video showed Efron and pals dancing on table tops. The video, which was captioned with, "Dancing on the table for girls", has received nearly 13,000 likes from fans.
Zac Efron dances to "Turn Down for What":
Zac Efron dances to "Wiggle":
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'