Beyonce Shares Sweet Family Photos Amid Cheating Rumors
Beyonce Knowles recently made headlines after changing the lyrics of her song, fueling rumors that her husband Jay-Z cheated on her. However, the lyric change probably means nothing. On Wednesday, July 2, the "Halo" singer took to her website to share two sweet family photos.
The former Destiny's Child member can be seen standing in one photo. Her rapper husband is beside her as he carries their daughter Blue Ivy. Beyonce, who wears a floral dress, and her family appear to be observing some people not far from them. The other photo shows the diva holding her young daughter.
Many fans previously speculated that Beyonce was calling out her husband for cheating on her as she changed some lyrics of her 2006 single "Resentment" during their joint concert in Cincinnati, Ohio on June 28. Instead of singing, "Been ridin' with you for six years [...] I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she's had half of me," she sang, "Been ridin' with you for 12 years [...] I gotta look at her in her eyes and see she's had half of me. She ain't even half of me. That b***h will never be," which presumably refers to her relationship with the rap mogul which started in 2002.
In other news, Beyonce and Blue Ivy apparently had a mother-daughter moment that day. The "Crazy in Love" hitmaker showed off her painted nails as well as her daughter's which were also colored pink. "Me and my Blue, and my Blue Blue, riding," she captioned it.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik