Liv Tyler Accidentally Flashes Underwear During Outing
Liv Tyler accidentally gave other pedestrians an eyeful as she stepped out in New York City. During the Wednesday, July 2 outing, the star of "The Leftovers" suffered wardrobe malfunction, flashing her thigh and black underwear as the strong wind blew. The actress, who sported a black-and-blue wraparound dress and a pair of sunglasses, apparently was not aware of the incident.
The "Lord of the Rings" actress made an appearance on "Live! with Kelly and Michael" that day. Wearing the same outfit, the mother of one talked to the hosts as she promoted the new HBO series where she'll make her TV debut. Tyler, who turned 37 on July 1, plays Meg Abbott on the series which also stars Justin Theroux and Amy Brenneman.
"The Leftovers" centers on the situations after 20% of the earth's population disappeared without explanation. Tyler's character is engaged to get married and she is stalked by members of a cult who are wearing white clothes. Theroux, meanwhile, plays a police officer who tries to lead a normal life after the supernatural event.
"Justin and I were friends before and he's such a sweetheart. He lives around the corner from me and we hang out," she told New York Daily News of working with Jennifer Aniston's fiance. "He doesn't have a huge ego and is someone who is comfortable being behind the scenes, and that is a beautiful quality for us to have on the set because he sets the tone for how we all interact and connect with each other."
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds