Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Kissing Photo Emerges
Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden were proven not just friends after their kissing picture recently emerged. In a photo obtained by New York Daily News, the couple was locking lips during a lunch at New York City's ABC Kitchen on June 1. The couple seemed not shy to show their affection toward each other as they looked very cozy together while joining a group meal.
The couple had hinted at their relationship on several different occasions. Last week, Benji and his twin brother Joel Madden talked about their love lives in a radio interview. When the host said to the twin brothers that they "got girls" and "both got chicks and stuff," Joel responded, "Life is good, man." Benji then added, "We're lucky guys."
Earlier in June, a report said that Benji's sister-in-law, Nicole Richie, was the one who introduced the member of Good Charlotte and the "Sex Tape" actress. A source said at that time that Benji and Cameron's relationship was still "very new" and they're "just hanging out."
The couple has not made any comments or shared any details about their relationship yet.
Cameron has recently been announced to join Jessica Alba, Kiefer Sutherland and Jim Parsons as presenters at this year ESPY Awards. The 22nd annual event will be hosted by Drake on July 16.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'