Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Kissing Photo Emerges
Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden were proven not just friends after their kissing picture recently emerged. In a photo obtained by New York Daily News, the couple was locking lips during a lunch at New York City's ABC Kitchen on June 1. The couple seemed not shy to show their affection toward each other as they looked very cozy together while joining a group meal.
The couple had hinted at their relationship on several different occasions. Last week, Benji and his twin brother Joel Madden talked about their love lives in a radio interview. When the host said to the twin brothers that they "got girls" and "both got chicks and stuff," Joel responded, "Life is good, man." Benji then added, "We're lucky guys."
Earlier in June, a report said that Benji's sister-in-law, Nicole Richie, was the one who introduced the member of Good Charlotte and the "Sex Tape" actress. A source said at that time that Benji and Cameron's relationship was still "very new" and they're "just hanging out."
The couple has not made any comments or shared any details about their relationship yet.
Cameron has recently been announced to join Jessica Alba, Kiefer Sutherland and Jim Parsons as presenters at this year ESPY Awards. The 22nd annual event will be hosted by Drake on July 16.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby