Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Kissing Photo Emerges
Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden were proven not just friends after their kissing picture recently emerged. In a photo obtained by New York Daily News, the couple was locking lips during a lunch at New York City's ABC Kitchen on June 1. The couple seemed not shy to show their affection toward each other as they looked very cozy together while joining a group meal.
The couple had hinted at their relationship on several different occasions. Last week, Benji and his twin brother Joel Madden talked about their love lives in a radio interview. When the host said to the twin brothers that they "got girls" and "both got chicks and stuff," Joel responded, "Life is good, man." Benji then added, "We're lucky guys."
Earlier in June, a report said that Benji's sister-in-law, Nicole Richie, was the one who introduced the member of Good Charlotte and the "Sex Tape" actress. A source said at that time that Benji and Cameron's relationship was still "very new" and they're "just hanging out."
The couple has not made any comments or shared any details about their relationship yet.
Cameron has recently been announced to join Jessica Alba, Kiefer Sutherland and Jim Parsons as presenters at this year ESPY Awards. The 22nd annual event will be hosted by Drake on July 16.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!