Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Kissing Photo Emerges
Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden were proven not just friends after their kissing picture recently emerged. In a photo obtained by New York Daily News, the couple was locking lips during a lunch at New York City's ABC Kitchen on June 1. The couple seemed not shy to show their affection toward each other as they looked very cozy together while joining a group meal.
The couple had hinted at their relationship on several different occasions. Last week, Benji and his twin brother Joel Madden talked about their love lives in a radio interview. When the host said to the twin brothers that they "got girls" and "both got chicks and stuff," Joel responded, "Life is good, man." Benji then added, "We're lucky guys."
Earlier in June, a report said that Benji's sister-in-law, Nicole Richie, was the one who introduced the member of Good Charlotte and the "Sex Tape" actress. A source said at that time that Benji and Cameron's relationship was still "very new" and they're "just hanging out."
The couple has not made any comments or shared any details about their relationship yet.
Cameron has recently been announced to join Jessica Alba, Kiefer Sutherland and Jim Parsons as presenters at this year ESPY Awards. The 22nd annual event will be hosted by Drake on July 16.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates