Madonna Teases New Song 'Messiah'
Madonna has treated fans with a preview of her new music. The 55-year-old diva recently took to Instagram to post a picture of a lyric-less sheet music for a new song titled "Messiah". "Coming soon.......#promise #keep#sorceress#deep," she captioned it.
A few hours later, Madonna released a short Instagram video showing a classical orchestra performing in a recording studio. "Magic makes the people come together yaaaaaaaasssssssssss. #messiah," she wrote. No further details, including release date, have been revealed.
Madonna has been working hard on her new studio album that she plans to release later this year. She has enlisted EDM producers including Diplo and Avicii as well as singer Natalia Kills for the follow-up to her chart-topping 2012 LP "MDNA".
The "Material Girl" singer was rumored to plan a collaboration with Disclosure after she showed up at the British group's recent gigs in New York. However, the "Latch" duo has denied the speculations, telling Billboard that she only came to their shows but they never talked about working together.
"She came to our gig at Governors Ball," Howard Lawrence said. "And within a few hours, there were articles being written about how we were producing her album - and we had met her that day. How could we even have done that?"
More Madonna News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated