Madonna Teases New Song 'Messiah'
Madonna has treated fans with a preview of her new music. The 55-year-old diva recently took to Instagram to post a picture of a lyric-less sheet music for a new song titled "Messiah". "Coming soon.......#promise #keep#sorceress#deep," she captioned it.
A few hours later, Madonna released a short Instagram video showing a classical orchestra performing in a recording studio. "Magic makes the people come together yaaaaaaaasssssssssss. #messiah," she wrote. No further details, including release date, have been revealed.
Madonna has been working hard on her new studio album that she plans to release later this year. She has enlisted EDM producers including Diplo and Avicii as well as singer Natalia Kills for the follow-up to her chart-topping 2012 LP "MDNA".
The "Material Girl" singer was rumored to plan a collaboration with Disclosure after she showed up at the British group's recent gigs in New York. However, the "Latch" duo has denied the speculations, telling Billboard that she only came to their shows but they never talked about working together.
"She came to our gig at Governors Ball," Howard Lawrence said. "And within a few hours, there were articles being written about how we were producing her album - and we had met her that day. How could we even have done that?"
More Madonna News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season