Madonna Teases New Song 'Messiah'
Madonna has treated fans with a preview of her new music. The 55-year-old diva recently took to Instagram to post a picture of a lyric-less sheet music for a new song titled "Messiah". "Coming soon.......#promise #keep#sorceress#deep," she captioned it.
A few hours later, Madonna released a short Instagram video showing a classical orchestra performing in a recording studio. "Magic makes the people come together yaaaaaaaasssssssssss. #messiah," she wrote. No further details, including release date, have been revealed.
Madonna has been working hard on her new studio album that she plans to release later this year. She has enlisted EDM producers including Diplo and Avicii as well as singer Natalia Kills for the follow-up to her chart-topping 2012 LP "MDNA".
The "Material Girl" singer was rumored to plan a collaboration with Disclosure after she showed up at the British group's recent gigs in New York. However, the "Latch" duo has denied the speculations, telling Billboard that she only came to their shows but they never talked about working together.
"She came to our gig at Governors Ball," Howard Lawrence said. "And within a few hours, there were articles being written about how we were producing her album - and we had met her that day. How could we even have done that?"
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'