Madonna Teases New Song 'Messiah'
Madonna has treated fans with a preview of her new music. The 55-year-old diva recently took to Instagram to post a picture of a lyric-less sheet music for a new song titled "Messiah". "Coming soon.......#promise #keep#sorceress#deep," she captioned it.
A few hours later, Madonna released a short Instagram video showing a classical orchestra performing in a recording studio. "Magic makes the people come together yaaaaaaaasssssssssss. #messiah," she wrote. No further details, including release date, have been revealed.
Madonna has been working hard on her new studio album that she plans to release later this year. She has enlisted EDM producers including Diplo and Avicii as well as singer Natalia Kills for the follow-up to her chart-topping 2012 LP "MDNA".
The "Material Girl" singer was rumored to plan a collaboration with Disclosure after she showed up at the British group's recent gigs in New York. However, the "Latch" duo has denied the speculations, telling Billboard that she only came to their shows but they never talked about working together.
"She came to our gig at Governors Ball," Howard Lawrence said. "And within a few hours, there were articles being written about how we were producing her album - and we had met her that day. How could we even have done that?"
More Madonna News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle