Madonna Teases New Song 'Messiah'
Madonna has treated fans with a preview of her new music. The 55-year-old diva recently took to Instagram to post a picture of a lyric-less sheet music for a new song titled "Messiah". "Coming soon.......#promise #keep#sorceress#deep," she captioned it.
A few hours later, Madonna released a short Instagram video showing a classical orchestra performing in a recording studio. "Magic makes the people come together yaaaaaaaasssssssssss. #messiah," she wrote. No further details, including release date, have been revealed.
Madonna has been working hard on her new studio album that she plans to release later this year. She has enlisted EDM producers including Diplo and Avicii as well as singer Natalia Kills for the follow-up to her chart-topping 2012 LP "MDNA".
The "Material Girl" singer was rumored to plan a collaboration with Disclosure after she showed up at the British group's recent gigs in New York. However, the "Latch" duo has denied the speculations, telling Billboard that she only came to their shows but they never talked about working together.
"She came to our gig at Governors Ball," Howard Lawrence said. "And within a few hours, there were articles being written about how we were producing her album - and we had met her that day. How could we even have done that?"
More Madonna News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos