Channing Tatum Headbutts a Mirror in New Teaser for 'Foxcatcher'
Channing Tatum gets dramatic in a new teaser trailer for true-story flick "Foxcatcher". The "22 Jump Street" actor who plays Olympic Wrestling Champion Mark Schultz repeatedly slaps himself in one scene and smashes a mirror with his head in another.
Steve Carell plays Schultz's coach John Eleuthere du Pont. He looks almost unrecognizable as he undergoes a dramatic transformation with grey hair, baggy clothing, and a prosthetic nose. He is also pushing himself to channel his inner dark side as the paranoid schizophrenic.
Directed by Bennett Miller ("Moneyball", "Capote"), it depicts the real story of Schultz who seeks justice after du Pont killed his brother, Olympic Champion Dave Schultz (Mark Ruffalo). Prior to the theatrical release on November 14, Miller won Best Director at 2014 Cannes Film Festival.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'