Channing Tatum Headbutts a Mirror in New Teaser for 'Foxcatcher'
Channing Tatum gets dramatic in a new teaser trailer for true-story flick "Foxcatcher". The "22 Jump Street" actor who plays Olympic Wrestling Champion Mark Schultz repeatedly slaps himself in one scene and smashes a mirror with his head in another.
Steve Carell plays Schultz's coach John Eleuthere du Pont. He looks almost unrecognizable as he undergoes a dramatic transformation with grey hair, baggy clothing, and a prosthetic nose. He is also pushing himself to channel his inner dark side as the paranoid schizophrenic.
Directed by Bennett Miller ("Moneyball", "Capote"), it depicts the real story of Schultz who seeks justice after du Pont killed his brother, Olympic Champion Dave Schultz (Mark Ruffalo). Prior to the theatrical release on November 14, Miller won Best Director at 2014 Cannes Film Festival.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift