Channing Tatum Headbutts a Mirror in New Teaser for 'Foxcatcher'
Channing Tatum gets dramatic in a new teaser trailer for true-story flick "Foxcatcher". The "22 Jump Street" actor who plays Olympic Wrestling Champion Mark Schultz repeatedly slaps himself in one scene and smashes a mirror with his head in another.
Steve Carell plays Schultz's coach John Eleuthere du Pont. He looks almost unrecognizable as he undergoes a dramatic transformation with grey hair, baggy clothing, and a prosthetic nose. He is also pushing himself to channel his inner dark side as the paranoid schizophrenic.
Directed by Bennett Miller ("Moneyball", "Capote"), it depicts the real story of Schultz who seeks justice after du Pont killed his brother, Olympic Champion Dave Schultz (Mark Ruffalo). Prior to the theatrical release on November 14, Miller won Best Director at 2014 Cannes Film Festival.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos