Channing Tatum Headbutts a Mirror in New Teaser for 'Foxcatcher'
Channing Tatum gets dramatic in a new teaser trailer for true-story flick "Foxcatcher". The "22 Jump Street" actor who plays Olympic Wrestling Champion Mark Schultz repeatedly slaps himself in one scene and smashes a mirror with his head in another.
Steve Carell plays Schultz's coach John Eleuthere du Pont. He looks almost unrecognizable as he undergoes a dramatic transformation with grey hair, baggy clothing, and a prosthetic nose. He is also pushing himself to channel his inner dark side as the paranoid schizophrenic.
Directed by Bennett Miller ("Moneyball", "Capote"), it depicts the real story of Schultz who seeks justice after du Pont killed his brother, Olympic Champion Dave Schultz (Mark Ruffalo). Prior to the theatrical release on November 14, Miller won Best Director at 2014 Cannes Film Festival.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour