Channing Tatum Headbutts a Mirror in New Teaser for 'Foxcatcher'
Channing Tatum gets dramatic in a new teaser trailer for true-story flick "Foxcatcher". The "22 Jump Street" actor who plays Olympic Wrestling Champion Mark Schultz repeatedly slaps himself in one scene and smashes a mirror with his head in another.
Steve Carell plays Schultz's coach John Eleuthere du Pont. He looks almost unrecognizable as he undergoes a dramatic transformation with grey hair, baggy clothing, and a prosthetic nose. He is also pushing himself to channel his inner dark side as the paranoid schizophrenic.
Directed by Bennett Miller ("Moneyball", "Capote"), it depicts the real story of Schultz who seeks justice after du Pont killed his brother, Olympic Champion Dave Schultz (Mark Ruffalo). Prior to the theatrical release on November 14, Miller won Best Director at 2014 Cannes Film Festival.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences