'Full House' Cast Reunites at Dave Coulier and Melissa Bring's Wedding
Dave Coulier and his longtime partner, photographer and producer Melissa Bring, are now married. The pair, who have been together for almost 10 years, tied the knot in an intimate ceremony in Montana on Wednesday, July 2. In addition to family members, Coulier's co-stars on "Full House" such as Bob Saget, John Stamos, Candace Cameron and Andrea Barber attended the nuptials, a source told E! News.
The wedding news emerged shortly after the cast of the ABC sitcom shared photos which apparently were taken from Coulier's nuptials. On Wednesday, John Stamos uploaded a photo of a smiling Coulier on Instagram, writing, "This boy is very happy today - know why?" He also mentioned the newlyweds in the post.
Bob Saget additionally posted a photo of Stamos wearing a suit and carrying a piece of wood. "Stamos walking away with wood at Dave's wedding," he captioned the funny snap. Bure also shared a photo of her and the groom, writing, "Happy wedding day Dave & Melissa!!! I love you both SO much." She shared a photo of her and Barber in another post.
Coulier, who played Joey Gladstone on the sitcom, announced his engagement in a statement to PEOPLE last month. "Melissa has been, truly, my best friend for nine years. We simply thought we would just make it a lifetime. I can't wait," he said. The actor previously was married to Jayne Modean. He has a 23-year-old son Luc Coulier.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal