'Fast and Furious 7' Gets Earlier Release Date
"Fast and Furious 7" will hit theaters in the U.S. a week earlier. The seventh installment of the "Fast and Furious" movie franchise was originally delayed from summer this year to April 10, 2015 after Paul Walker's tragic death, but now it's slated for April 3 next year.
Production for the movie has just wrapped, and director James Wan posted on Twitter a picture of himself posing with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. "Picture-wrap on @TheRock! One of the best peeps I've ever worked with. Laughter & professionalism! Let's do it again!" so he gushed.
Meanwhile, "Insidious Chapter 3" gets pushed back. The third entry of the Leigh Whannell horror movie series was initially set for April 3, 2015, but now has been postponed until May 29. Dermot Mulroney and Stefanie Scott are cast for the upcoming installment.
Also getting a release date is thriller "Black Sea" starring Scoot McNairy and Jude Law. It will open on January 23, 2015. Open Road Films' inspirational family flick "Little Boy" will arrive on February 27, and Ryan Reynolds-starrer "Selfless" follows on April 17.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway