'Fast and Furious 7' Gets Earlier Release Date
"Fast and Furious 7" will hit theaters in the U.S. a week earlier. The seventh installment of the "Fast and Furious" movie franchise was originally delayed from summer this year to April 10, 2015 after Paul Walker's tragic death, but now it's slated for April 3 next year.
Production for the movie has just wrapped, and director James Wan posted on Twitter a picture of himself posing with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. "Picture-wrap on @TheRock! One of the best peeps I've ever worked with. Laughter & professionalism! Let's do it again!" so he gushed.
Meanwhile, "Insidious Chapter 3" gets pushed back. The third entry of the Leigh Whannell horror movie series was initially set for April 3, 2015, but now has been postponed until May 29. Dermot Mulroney and Stefanie Scott are cast for the upcoming installment.
Also getting a release date is thriller "Black Sea" starring Scoot McNairy and Jude Law. It will open on January 23, 2015. Open Road Films' inspirational family flick "Little Boy" will arrive on February 27, and Ryan Reynolds-starrer "Selfless" follows on April 17.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie