'Fast and Furious 7' Gets Earlier Release Date
"Fast and Furious 7" will hit theaters in the U.S. a week earlier. The seventh installment of the "Fast and Furious" movie franchise was originally delayed from summer this year to April 10, 2015 after Paul Walker's tragic death, but now it's slated for April 3 next year.
Production for the movie has just wrapped, and director James Wan posted on Twitter a picture of himself posing with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. "Picture-wrap on @TheRock! One of the best peeps I've ever worked with. Laughter & professionalism! Let's do it again!" so he gushed.
Meanwhile, "Insidious Chapter 3" gets pushed back. The third entry of the Leigh Whannell horror movie series was initially set for April 3, 2015, but now has been postponed until May 29. Dermot Mulroney and Stefanie Scott are cast for the upcoming installment.
Also getting a release date is thriller "Black Sea" starring Scoot McNairy and Jude Law. It will open on January 23, 2015. Open Road Films' inspirational family flick "Little Boy" will arrive on February 27, and Ryan Reynolds-starrer "Selfless" follows on April 17.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation