'Fast and Furious 7' Gets Earlier Release Date
"Fast and Furious 7" will hit theaters in the U.S. a week earlier. The seventh installment of the "Fast and Furious" movie franchise was originally delayed from summer this year to April 10, 2015 after Paul Walker's tragic death, but now it's slated for April 3 next year.
Production for the movie has just wrapped, and director James Wan posted on Twitter a picture of himself posing with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. "Picture-wrap on @TheRock! One of the best peeps I've ever worked with. Laughter & professionalism! Let's do it again!" so he gushed.
Meanwhile, "Insidious Chapter 3" gets pushed back. The third entry of the Leigh Whannell horror movie series was initially set for April 3, 2015, but now has been postponed until May 29. Dermot Mulroney and Stefanie Scott are cast for the upcoming installment.
Also getting a release date is thriller "Black Sea" starring Scoot McNairy and Jude Law. It will open on January 23, 2015. Open Road Films' inspirational family flick "Little Boy" will arrive on February 27, and Ryan Reynolds-starrer "Selfless" follows on April 17.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris