'Fast and Furious 7' Gets Earlier Release Date
"Fast and Furious 7" will hit theaters in the U.S. a week earlier. The seventh installment of the "Fast and Furious" movie franchise was originally delayed from summer this year to April 10, 2015 after Paul Walker's tragic death, but now it's slated for April 3 next year.
Production for the movie has just wrapped, and director James Wan posted on Twitter a picture of himself posing with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. "Picture-wrap on @TheRock! One of the best peeps I've ever worked with. Laughter & professionalism! Let's do it again!" so he gushed.
Meanwhile, "Insidious Chapter 3" gets pushed back. The third entry of the Leigh Whannell horror movie series was initially set for April 3, 2015, but now has been postponed until May 29. Dermot Mulroney and Stefanie Scott are cast for the upcoming installment.
Also getting a release date is thriller "Black Sea" starring Scoot McNairy and Jude Law. It will open on January 23, 2015. Open Road Films' inspirational family flick "Little Boy" will arrive on February 27, and Ryan Reynolds-starrer "Selfless" follows on April 17.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'