Jessica Simpson Reportedly to Get Married This Weekend
Jessica Simpson is getting ready for her approaching big day. The singer-turned-designer and her boyfriend Eric Johnson (II) are set to exchange vows this weekend at California's San Ysidro Ranch, according to various reports.
According to a report published in the latest issue of InTouch, a friend of the "I Wanna Love You Forever" singer gushed that Simpson's second wedding would be big. "Jessica wants it to be the hugest, grandest event of the year. She's calling it a 'supersize wedding!' " the pal said, adding that Simpson called the venue "the perfect setting."
Simpson and Johnson who got engaged in 2010 delayed their wedding plan after she got pregnant. Simpson, who has two children Maxwell and Ace with the former NFL star, previously was married to Nick Lachey. She wore a traditional white dress for the previous wedding, but she reportedly is going to wear a pale pink custom-made Marchesa gown for this one. "It took her over a year to decide on it!" the friend shared.
Despite the wedding preparations, Simpson apparently is still busy with work. On June 27, she took to Twitter to share an ad of her titular perfume. In the promotional photo, the 33-year-old star looked beautiful in a nude-colored Oscar de la Renta gown which is featured with jewels and feathers. "Love the ad for my signature fragrance available this August! Shot by my fav Gilles Bensimon," she wrote.
Love the ad for my signature fragrance available this August! Shot by my fav Gilles Bensimon @jessicasimpsonstyle pic.twitter.com/xftyYiFdop— Jessica Simpson (@JessicaSimpson) June 28, 2014
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'