First Trailer of 'The Killing' Final Season: Linden Covered in Blood and Guilt
"The Killing" final season gives continuation on what happens the morning after Linden painfully found out about the serial killer's identity and killed him. The first trailer released by Netflix captures the dilemma she faces as she struggles to close the case and works on a new one.
Premiering August 1, the final season picks up immediately where season 3 ended. The Pied Piper serial killer turned out to be [spoiler alert] Linden's boss and former lover Skinner. Witnessed by Holder, Linden put a bullet through Skinner, leaving her with all sorts of feelings and secrets.
The trailer shows Linden covered in blood, most likely Skinner's. The detective duo are trying to cover up their crime but Linden seems to be the shaky one here. "I can only imagine it will be very hard on the relationship," Mireille Enos told EW. "There's nothing more toxic than a secret. If they cover it up together and have this shared secret, I imagine it would drive a major wedge in their friendship."
Meanwhile, they are assigned to a new case where a seemingly perfect family is murdered. The only son, Kyle, survives the bloodbath although he is shot in the head. Holder and Linden start to investigate the all-boys military school that Kyle attends, running into Colonel Margaret Rayne who will be the stumbling block in their work.
"The Killing" ran for three seasons on AMC. It was initially canceled after two seasons due to low ratings but fans' loyalty forced the network to revive it for another season. Netflix then picked up the drama but assured fans that this would be the final season.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences