Ariana Grande Debuts 'Break Free' on 'TRL' Revival, Will Perform at MTV VMAs
After being teased for nearly two weeks, Ariana Grande's new single "Break Free" has finally premiered in full. The Nickelodeon star debuted the track on the one-day revival of MTV's "Total Request Live", dubbed "Total Ariana Live", on Wednesday, July 2.
The catchy, upbeat and dancey new track features production from EDM powerhouse Zedd. Its accompanying music video, which she said was inspired by Jane Fonda in 1960s sci-fi flick "Barbarella", has already been shot and is currently on the way.
"Break Free", serving as the follow-up to Iggy Azalea-assisted hit "Problem", is the second offering from Grande's upcoming sophomore album. Titled "My Everything", the record is scheduled to hit the stores on August 25.
One day before her album officially arrives, Grande will perform her new single at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards. The network has announced that the annual event will take place at the renovated, historic "Fabulous" Forum in Inglewood, California.
More Ariana Grande News
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots