Tina Fey Is Producing Untitled Witch Project Which Is NOT 'Hocus Pocus 2'
Rumor floated around recently that Tina Fey was bringing back "Hocus Pocus" for a Disney sequel. However, a new report said it was not the cult 1993 comedy that Fey was developing but another supernatural-themed feature instead.
According to Deadline, the project that Fey is handling is currently known as "Untitled Witch Project". It is described as having "Ghostbusters" mood. Also attached to star, Fey will produce via her Little Stranger company along with "Cinderella" producer Allison Shearmur.
Fans of "Hocus Pocus" were made excited when news of a sequel emerged. The sequel was said to pick up years after the original, which saw a teenage boy light the previously mentioned black-flame candle and resurrect three wickedly hilarious sister witches who maintain their immortal physiques by sucking the life out of children.
Sadly, Disney is not planning "Hocus Pocus 2" yet. A representative for Fey also said in a statement, "Their report is not accurate - Tina is not developing a sequel to 'Hocus Pocus'."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked