Tina Fey Is Producing Untitled Witch Project Which Is NOT 'Hocus Pocus 2'
Rumor floated around recently that Tina Fey was bringing back "Hocus Pocus" for a Disney sequel. However, a new report said it was not the cult 1993 comedy that Fey was developing but another supernatural-themed feature instead.
According to Deadline, the project that Fey is handling is currently known as "Untitled Witch Project". It is described as having "Ghostbusters" mood. Also attached to star, Fey will produce via her Little Stranger company along with "Cinderella" producer Allison Shearmur.
Fans of "Hocus Pocus" were made excited when news of a sequel emerged. The sequel was said to pick up years after the original, which saw a teenage boy light the previously mentioned black-flame candle and resurrect three wickedly hilarious sister witches who maintain their immortal physiques by sucking the life out of children.
Sadly, Disney is not planning "Hocus Pocus 2" yet. A representative for Fey also said in a statement, "Their report is not accurate - Tina is not developing a sequel to 'Hocus Pocus'."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris