Tina Fey Is Producing Untitled Witch Project Which Is NOT 'Hocus Pocus 2'
Rumor floated around recently that Tina Fey was bringing back "Hocus Pocus" for a Disney sequel. However, a new report said it was not the cult 1993 comedy that Fey was developing but another supernatural-themed feature instead.
According to Deadline, the project that Fey is handling is currently known as "Untitled Witch Project". It is described as having "Ghostbusters" mood. Also attached to star, Fey will produce via her Little Stranger company along with "Cinderella" producer Allison Shearmur.
Fans of "Hocus Pocus" were made excited when news of a sequel emerged. The sequel was said to pick up years after the original, which saw a teenage boy light the previously mentioned black-flame candle and resurrect three wickedly hilarious sister witches who maintain their immortal physiques by sucking the life out of children.
Sadly, Disney is not planning "Hocus Pocus 2" yet. A representative for Fey also said in a statement, "Their report is not accurate - Tina is not developing a sequel to 'Hocus Pocus'."
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert