Tina Fey Is Producing Untitled Witch Project Which Is NOT 'Hocus Pocus 2'
Rumor floated around recently that Tina Fey was bringing back "Hocus Pocus" for a Disney sequel. However, a new report said it was not the cult 1993 comedy that Fey was developing but another supernatural-themed feature instead.
According to Deadline, the project that Fey is handling is currently known as "Untitled Witch Project". It is described as having "Ghostbusters" mood. Also attached to star, Fey will produce via her Little Stranger company along with "Cinderella" producer Allison Shearmur.
Fans of "Hocus Pocus" were made excited when news of a sequel emerged. The sequel was said to pick up years after the original, which saw a teenage boy light the previously mentioned black-flame candle and resurrect three wickedly hilarious sister witches who maintain their immortal physiques by sucking the life out of children.
Sadly, Disney is not planning "Hocus Pocus 2" yet. A representative for Fey also said in a statement, "Their report is not accurate - Tina is not developing a sequel to 'Hocus Pocus'."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers