Tina Fey Is Producing Untitled Witch Project Which Is NOT 'Hocus Pocus 2'
Rumor floated around recently that Tina Fey was bringing back "Hocus Pocus" for a Disney sequel. However, a new report said it was not the cult 1993 comedy that Fey was developing but another supernatural-themed feature instead.
According to Deadline, the project that Fey is handling is currently known as "Untitled Witch Project". It is described as having "Ghostbusters" mood. Also attached to star, Fey will produce via her Little Stranger company along with "Cinderella" producer Allison Shearmur.
Fans of "Hocus Pocus" were made excited when news of a sequel emerged. The sequel was said to pick up years after the original, which saw a teenage boy light the previously mentioned black-flame candle and resurrect three wickedly hilarious sister witches who maintain their immortal physiques by sucking the life out of children.
Sadly, Disney is not planning "Hocus Pocus 2" yet. A representative for Fey also said in a statement, "Their report is not accurate - Tina is not developing a sequel to 'Hocus Pocus'."
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway