5 Seconds of Summer Shows Vulnerable Side in 'Amnesia' Lyric Video
5 Seconds of Summer celebrated the arrival of their self-titled debut album, "5 Seconds of Summer", by unwrapping the lyric video for their "Amnesia". Shot in black-and-white, the clip finds the band's members looking heartbroken as the song's lyrics are projected onto their faces.
The lads, Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin, appear in front of a white backdrop. The scenes of the guys showing their vulnerable side intersperse with some shots of a messy bedroom.
"Amnesia" is a beautiful but heartbreaking ballad that tells a tale of a young man who wishes to forget about his ex-girlfriend. "I remember the day you told me you were leaving/ I remember the make-up running down your face," they sing in the chorus. "I wish that I could wake up with amnesia/ And forget about the stupid little things/ Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you/ And the memories I never can escape."
5 Seconds of Summer's first full-length is scheduled to hit the stores in the U.S. on July 22. The album has also been preceded by two singles, "She Looks So Perfect" and "Don't Stop".
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'