Liam Hemsworth and Woody Harrelson Reunite for Western Film 'By Way of Helena'
Liam Hemsworth and Woody Harrelson are set to star opposite each other in a revenge western movie "By Way of Helena". The Gale Hawthorne of "The Hunger Games" movie franchise will play the protagonist and his co-star will portray the main baddie.
It revolves around Hemsworth's David, an 1880s Texas Ranger who is sent to an isolated frontier town to investigate a series of mysterious murders. There he squares off against a local preacher named Abraham (Harrelson) who holds the townsfolk in a fearful grip.
Deadline learns that Kieran Darcy-Smith ("Wish You Were Here") serves as a director for the upcoming cowboy movie. The script written by Matt Cook was among the Black List in 2009.
Hemsworth will reprise his role as Gale in "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1" due November 21 this year and "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2" slated for November 20, 2015. Harrelson will be back as Haymitch Abernathy in both films.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day