Liam Hemsworth and Woody Harrelson Reunite for Western Film 'By Way of Helena'
Liam Hemsworth and Woody Harrelson are set to star opposite each other in a revenge western movie "By Way of Helena". The Gale Hawthorne of "The Hunger Games" movie franchise will play the protagonist and his co-star will portray the main baddie.
It revolves around Hemsworth's David, an 1880s Texas Ranger who is sent to an isolated frontier town to investigate a series of mysterious murders. There he squares off against a local preacher named Abraham (Harrelson) who holds the townsfolk in a fearful grip.
Deadline learns that Kieran Darcy-Smith ("Wish You Were Here") serves as a director for the upcoming cowboy movie. The script written by Matt Cook was among the Black List in 2009.
Hemsworth will reprise his role as Gale in "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1" due November 21 this year and "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2" slated for November 20, 2015. Harrelson will be back as Haymitch Abernathy in both films.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic