Liam Hemsworth and Woody Harrelson Reunite for Western Film 'By Way of Helena'
Liam Hemsworth and Woody Harrelson are set to star opposite each other in a revenge western movie "By Way of Helena". The Gale Hawthorne of "The Hunger Games" movie franchise will play the protagonist and his co-star will portray the main baddie.
It revolves around Hemsworth's David, an 1880s Texas Ranger who is sent to an isolated frontier town to investigate a series of mysterious murders. There he squares off against a local preacher named Abraham (Harrelson) who holds the townsfolk in a fearful grip.
Deadline learns that Kieran Darcy-Smith ("Wish You Were Here") serves as a director for the upcoming cowboy movie. The script written by Matt Cook was among the Black List in 2009.
Hemsworth will reprise his role as Gale in "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1" due November 21 this year and "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2" slated for November 20, 2015. Harrelson will be back as Haymitch Abernathy in both films.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up