Liam Hemsworth and Woody Harrelson Reunite for Western Film 'By Way of Helena'
Liam Hemsworth and Woody Harrelson are set to star opposite each other in a revenge western movie "By Way of Helena". The Gale Hawthorne of "The Hunger Games" movie franchise will play the protagonist and his co-star will portray the main baddie.
It revolves around Hemsworth's David, an 1880s Texas Ranger who is sent to an isolated frontier town to investigate a series of mysterious murders. There he squares off against a local preacher named Abraham (Harrelson) who holds the townsfolk in a fearful grip.
Deadline learns that Kieran Darcy-Smith ("Wish You Were Here") serves as a director for the upcoming cowboy movie. The script written by Matt Cook was among the Black List in 2009.
Hemsworth will reprise his role as Gale in "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1" due November 21 this year and "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2" slated for November 20, 2015. Harrelson will be back as Haymitch Abernathy in both films.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby