Liam Hemsworth and Woody Harrelson Reunite for Western Film 'By Way of Helena'
Liam Hemsworth and Woody Harrelson are set to star opposite each other in a revenge western movie "By Way of Helena". The Gale Hawthorne of "The Hunger Games" movie franchise will play the protagonist and his co-star will portray the main baddie.
It revolves around Hemsworth's David, an 1880s Texas Ranger who is sent to an isolated frontier town to investigate a series of mysterious murders. There he squares off against a local preacher named Abraham (Harrelson) who holds the townsfolk in a fearful grip.
Deadline learns that Kieran Darcy-Smith ("Wish You Were Here") serves as a director for the upcoming cowboy movie. The script written by Matt Cook was among the Black List in 2009.
Hemsworth will reprise his role as Gale in "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1" due November 21 this year and "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2" slated for November 20, 2015. Harrelson will be back as Haymitch Abernathy in both films.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit