Man Sings Ariana Grande's 'Problem' in 20 Different Musical Styles
Anthony Vincent of Ten Second Songs is back with a new impressive cover. On Tuesday, July 1, the man posted a YouTube video showing him singing Ariana Grande's smashing hit single "Problem" in 20 different musical styles.
In the three-and-a-half-minute clip, he's featured singing the chart-topping single the way Incubus, Destiny's Child, Van Halen, Green Day and even Elvis Presley would sing it. He then impersonates DMX, Twista and Barenaked Ladies when tackling the verses originally performed by Iggy Azalea.
Vincent previously gave Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" and Jason Derulo's "Talk Dirty" the same "20 Musical Styles" treatment. The former video, uploaded in March, has so far garnered more than 8 million views while the latter, shared in May, has attracted more than 3 million viewers.
"Problem" is the first single to be lifted from Grande's forthcoming sophomore album, "My Everything". The follow-up to last year's "Yours Truly" is scheduled to be released on August 25.
More Ariana Grande News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame