Man Sings Ariana Grande's 'Problem' in 20 Different Musical Styles
Anthony Vincent of Ten Second Songs is back with a new impressive cover. On Tuesday, July 1, the man posted a YouTube video showing him singing Ariana Grande's smashing hit single "Problem" in 20 different musical styles.
In the three-and-a-half-minute clip, he's featured singing the chart-topping single the way Incubus, Destiny's Child, Van Halen, Green Day and even Elvis Presley would sing it. He then impersonates DMX, Twista and Barenaked Ladies when tackling the verses originally performed by Iggy Azalea.
Vincent previously gave Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" and Jason Derulo's "Talk Dirty" the same "20 Musical Styles" treatment. The former video, uploaded in March, has so far garnered more than 8 million views while the latter, shared in May, has attracted more than 3 million viewers.
"Problem" is the first single to be lifted from Grande's forthcoming sophomore album, "My Everything". The follow-up to last year's "Yours Truly" is scheduled to be released on August 25.
More Ariana Grande News
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs