Man Sings Ariana Grande's 'Problem' in 20 Different Musical Styles
Anthony Vincent of Ten Second Songs is back with a new impressive cover. On Tuesday, July 1, the man posted a YouTube video showing him singing Ariana Grande's smashing hit single "Problem" in 20 different musical styles.
In the three-and-a-half-minute clip, he's featured singing the chart-topping single the way Incubus, Destiny's Child, Van Halen, Green Day and even Elvis Presley would sing it. He then impersonates DMX, Twista and Barenaked Ladies when tackling the verses originally performed by Iggy Azalea.
Vincent previously gave Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" and Jason Derulo's "Talk Dirty" the same "20 Musical Styles" treatment. The former video, uploaded in March, has so far garnered more than 8 million views while the latter, shared in May, has attracted more than 3 million viewers.
"Problem" is the first single to be lifted from Grande's forthcoming sophomore album, "My Everything". The follow-up to last year's "Yours Truly" is scheduled to be released on August 25.
More Ariana Grande News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'