Man Sings Ariana Grande's 'Problem' in 20 Different Musical Styles
Anthony Vincent of Ten Second Songs is back with a new impressive cover. On Tuesday, July 1, the man posted a YouTube video showing him singing Ariana Grande's smashing hit single "Problem" in 20 different musical styles.
In the three-and-a-half-minute clip, he's featured singing the chart-topping single the way Incubus, Destiny's Child, Van Halen, Green Day and even Elvis Presley would sing it. He then impersonates DMX, Twista and Barenaked Ladies when tackling the verses originally performed by Iggy Azalea.
Vincent previously gave Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" and Jason Derulo's "Talk Dirty" the same "20 Musical Styles" treatment. The former video, uploaded in March, has so far garnered more than 8 million views while the latter, shared in May, has attracted more than 3 million viewers.
"Problem" is the first single to be lifted from Grande's forthcoming sophomore album, "My Everything". The follow-up to last year's "Yours Truly" is scheduled to be released on August 25.
More Ariana Grande News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby