Man Sings Ariana Grande's 'Problem' in 20 Different Musical Styles
Anthony Vincent of Ten Second Songs is back with a new impressive cover. On Tuesday, July 1, the man posted a YouTube video showing him singing Ariana Grande's smashing hit single "Problem" in 20 different musical styles.
In the three-and-a-half-minute clip, he's featured singing the chart-topping single the way Incubus, Destiny's Child, Van Halen, Green Day and even Elvis Presley would sing it. He then impersonates DMX, Twista and Barenaked Ladies when tackling the verses originally performed by Iggy Azalea.
Vincent previously gave Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" and Jason Derulo's "Talk Dirty" the same "20 Musical Styles" treatment. The former video, uploaded in March, has so far garnered more than 8 million views while the latter, shared in May, has attracted more than 3 million viewers.
"Problem" is the first single to be lifted from Grande's forthcoming sophomore album, "My Everything". The follow-up to last year's "Yours Truly" is scheduled to be released on August 25.
More Ariana Grande News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit