Cameron Diaz Believes Having No Kids Makes Things Much Easier
Cameron Diaz shares her views on motherhood in August issue of Esquire magazine. To her, having children means more work and responsibility, protecting people is interesting yet it doesn't make her interested to mother a baby, and being 41 equals greatness because she doesn't care anymore about what men think.
"It's so much more work to have children," the Cuban-American actress said. "To have lives besides your own that you are responsible for - I didn't take that on. That did make things easier for me. A baby - that's all day, every day for 18 years. Not having a baby might really make things easier, but that doesn't make it an easy decision."
Although it was not an easy choice, Diaz has never looked the other way. She expressed how she's at peace with her decision and what she's doing now.
"I like protecting people, but I was never drawn to being a mother," the "Charlie's Angels" star added. "I have it much easier than any of them. That's just what it is. Doesn't mean life isn't sometimes hard. I'm just what I am. I work on what I am. Right now, I think, things are good for me. I've done a lot. And I don't care anymore."
While other people may get worried about being in their 40s, the girlfriend of Benji Madden believes it's the best age. She said that it's the age when fear disappeared from a woman's life
"That's when a woman knows how to work things, or she doesn't care about that anymore. You just stop being afraid. You don't worry about what men think. You just don't worry that time registers anything awful," Diaz said.
The Long Beach native decided to have her first nude scene in her forthcoming movie "Sex Tape" with Jason Segel. Diaz commented, "It's a first for me. But Jason gets naked, too. It's just a part of the role. So I did it. I mean you see everything."
"Sex Tape" is a comedy about a married couple whose sex tape is accidentally sent to family and friends. It will hit theaters in the U.S. on July 18.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split