Disclosure Denies Working With Madonna for Her New Album
Last month, Madonna made headlines after making appearances at some of Disclosure's gigs in New York. Excited fans immediately speculated that the iconic singer was planning to do a collaboration with the British duo.
The speculations, however, are not true, according to Disclosure. "She came to our gig at Governors Ball," the group's Howard Lawrence said in a new interview with Billboard. "And within a few hours, there were articles being written about how we were producing her album - and we had met her that day. How could we even have done that?"
Madonna is currently working on her new album that she plans to release later this year via Universal Music Group/ Interscope Records. She has enlisted EDM stars like Avicii and Diplo for the follow-up to 2012's "MDNA".
While they have made it clear that no collaboration with Madonna is in the works, Disclosure still expects they'll get to work with the "Material Girl" hitmaker in the future.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?