Disclosure Denies Working With Madonna for Her New Album
Last month, Madonna made headlines after making appearances at some of Disclosure's gigs in New York. Excited fans immediately speculated that the iconic singer was planning to do a collaboration with the British duo.
The speculations, however, are not true, according to Disclosure. "She came to our gig at Governors Ball," the group's Howard Lawrence said in a new interview with Billboard. "And within a few hours, there were articles being written about how we were producing her album - and we had met her that day. How could we even have done that?"
Madonna is currently working on her new album that she plans to release later this year via Universal Music Group/ Interscope Records. She has enlisted EDM stars like Avicii and Diplo for the follow-up to 2012's "MDNA".
While they have made it clear that no collaboration with Madonna is in the works, Disclosure still expects they'll get to work with the "Material Girl" hitmaker in the future.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert