Disclosure Denies Working With Madonna for Her New Album
Last month, Madonna made headlines after making appearances at some of Disclosure's gigs in New York. Excited fans immediately speculated that the iconic singer was planning to do a collaboration with the British duo.
The speculations, however, are not true, according to Disclosure. "She came to our gig at Governors Ball," the group's Howard Lawrence said in a new interview with Billboard. "And within a few hours, there were articles being written about how we were producing her album - and we had met her that day. How could we even have done that?"
Madonna is currently working on her new album that she plans to release later this year via Universal Music Group/ Interscope Records. She has enlisted EDM stars like Avicii and Diplo for the follow-up to 2012's "MDNA".
While they have made it clear that no collaboration with Madonna is in the works, Disclosure still expects they'll get to work with the "Material Girl" hitmaker in the future.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die