Disclosure Denies Working With Madonna for Her New Album
Last month, Madonna made headlines after making appearances at some of Disclosure's gigs in New York. Excited fans immediately speculated that the iconic singer was planning to do a collaboration with the British duo.
The speculations, however, are not true, according to Disclosure. "She came to our gig at Governors Ball," the group's Howard Lawrence said in a new interview with Billboard. "And within a few hours, there were articles being written about how we were producing her album - and we had met her that day. How could we even have done that?"
Madonna is currently working on her new album that she plans to release later this year via Universal Music Group/ Interscope Records. She has enlisted EDM stars like Avicii and Diplo for the follow-up to 2012's "MDNA".
While they have made it clear that no collaboration with Madonna is in the works, Disclosure still expects they'll get to work with the "Material Girl" hitmaker in the future.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says