Beyonce Fuels Jay-Z Cheating Rumors After Changing Lyrics of 'Resentment' During Concert
The rumors about Jay-Z cheating on wife Beyonce Knowles with another woman have been swirling for quite some time now. Bey then hinted that the speculations were true when she and her husband brought their "On the Run" tour to Cincinnati, Ohio, over the weekend.
Taking the stage at the city's Great American Ball Park in a white wedding dress, the 32-year-old diva caught the attention of some concertgoers when she seemingly addressed her marital problem during the live performance of "Resentment".
When singing the track, which is about a woman being cheated on, Beyonce changed the lyrics that originally say "Been ridin' with you for six years/ Why did I deserve to be treated this way by you" to "Been ridin' with you for twelve years/ Why did I deserve to be treated this way by you," the amount of time the power couple has spent together.
Beyonce and Jay-Z first worked together in 2002 for "03 Bonnie & Clyde". Mrs. Carter then recorded "Resentment" for her 2006 album "B'Day".
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?