Beyonce Fuels Jay-Z Cheating Rumors After Changing Lyrics of 'Resentment' During Concert
The rumors about Jay-Z cheating on wife Beyonce Knowles with another woman have been swirling for quite some time now. Bey then hinted that the speculations were true when she and her husband brought their "On the Run" tour to Cincinnati, Ohio, over the weekend.
Taking the stage at the city's Great American Ball Park in a white wedding dress, the 32-year-old diva caught the attention of some concertgoers when she seemingly addressed her marital problem during the live performance of "Resentment".
When singing the track, which is about a woman being cheated on, Beyonce changed the lyrics that originally say "Been ridin' with you for six years/ Why did I deserve to be treated this way by you" to "Been ridin' with you for twelve years/ Why did I deserve to be treated this way by you," the amount of time the power couple has spent together.
Beyonce and Jay-Z first worked together in 2002 for "03 Bonnie & Clyde". Mrs. Carter then recorded "Resentment" for her 2006 album "B'Day".
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama