Beyonce Fuels Jay-Z Cheating Rumors After Changing Lyrics of 'Resentment' During Concert
The rumors about Jay-Z cheating on wife Beyonce Knowles with another woman have been swirling for quite some time now. Bey then hinted that the speculations were true when she and her husband brought their "On the Run" tour to Cincinnati, Ohio, over the weekend.
Taking the stage at the city's Great American Ball Park in a white wedding dress, the 32-year-old diva caught the attention of some concertgoers when she seemingly addressed her marital problem during the live performance of "Resentment".
When singing the track, which is about a woman being cheated on, Beyonce changed the lyrics that originally say "Been ridin' with you for six years/ Why did I deserve to be treated this way by you" to "Been ridin' with you for twelve years/ Why did I deserve to be treated this way by you," the amount of time the power couple has spent together.
Beyonce and Jay-Z first worked together in 2002 for "03 Bonnie & Clyde". Mrs. Carter then recorded "Resentment" for her 2006 album "B'Day".
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris