Beyonce Fuels Jay-Z Cheating Rumors After Changing Lyrics of 'Resentment' During Concert
The rumors about Jay-Z cheating on wife Beyonce Knowles with another woman have been swirling for quite some time now. Bey then hinted that the speculations were true when she and her husband brought their "On the Run" tour to Cincinnati, Ohio, over the weekend.
Taking the stage at the city's Great American Ball Park in a white wedding dress, the 32-year-old diva caught the attention of some concertgoers when she seemingly addressed her marital problem during the live performance of "Resentment".
When singing the track, which is about a woman being cheated on, Beyonce changed the lyrics that originally say "Been ridin' with you for six years/ Why did I deserve to be treated this way by you" to "Been ridin' with you for twelve years/ Why did I deserve to be treated this way by you," the amount of time the power couple has spent together.
Beyonce and Jay-Z first worked together in 2002 for "03 Bonnie & Clyde". Mrs. Carter then recorded "Resentment" for her 2006 album "B'Day".
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover