Kendra Wilkinson Spotted Without Wedding Ring Amid Reports of Marital Problems
Kendra Wilkinson was photographed without her wedding ring as she stepped out on Tuesday morning, July 1. The TV personality arrived at an office building in Hollywood alongside an assistant at around 10 A.M. She wore a white blazer over a low-cut orange top, black pants and a pair of shades. Her wedding ring was nowhere to be seen.
Wilkinson recently was hit with reports of marital problems. A few weeks after welcoming her second child Alijah, a report of her husband Hank Baskett cheating on her with a transgender YouTube model named Ava Sabrina London emerged.
According to a report published in a new issue of Us Magazine, a source says that the former Playboy model initially laughed off the cheating rumor. However, she reportedly became suspicious and "started snooping." Wilkinson then found an unexplained credit card charge and "flipped out."
According to the report, the 29-year-old mother of two punched the wall, threw their wedding photos into the pool and flushed her wedding ring down the toilet. "She was extremely angry," the source claims.
Another source, however, tells TMZ different account about the ring. According to the source, Wilkinson rarely wears her wedding ring, but she still has it. The source additionally says that Wilkinson and her husband are working on their marital issues and they have not split. Baskett reportedly has been staying with her in their family home for more than four days after being away for two or three days.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs