Kendra Wilkinson Spotted Without Wedding Ring Amid Reports of Marital Problems
Kendra Wilkinson was photographed without her wedding ring as she stepped out on Tuesday morning, July 1. The TV personality arrived at an office building in Hollywood alongside an assistant at around 10 A.M. She wore a white blazer over a low-cut orange top, black pants and a pair of shades. Her wedding ring was nowhere to be seen.
Wilkinson recently was hit with reports of marital problems. A few weeks after welcoming her second child Alijah, a report of her husband Hank Baskett cheating on her with a transgender YouTube model named Ava Sabrina London emerged.
According to a report published in a new issue of Us Magazine, a source says that the former Playboy model initially laughed off the cheating rumor. However, she reportedly became suspicious and "started snooping." Wilkinson then found an unexplained credit card charge and "flipped out."
According to the report, the 29-year-old mother of two punched the wall, threw their wedding photos into the pool and flushed her wedding ring down the toilet. "She was extremely angry," the source claims.
Another source, however, tells TMZ different account about the ring. According to the source, Wilkinson rarely wears her wedding ring, but she still has it. The source additionally says that Wilkinson and her husband are working on their marital issues and they have not split. Baskett reportedly has been staying with her in their family home for more than four days after being away for two or three days.
More Kendra Wilkinson News
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record