Kendra Wilkinson Spotted Without Wedding Ring Amid Reports of Marital Problems
Kendra Wilkinson was photographed without her wedding ring as she stepped out on Tuesday morning, July 1. The TV personality arrived at an office building in Hollywood alongside an assistant at around 10 A.M. She wore a white blazer over a low-cut orange top, black pants and a pair of shades. Her wedding ring was nowhere to be seen.
Wilkinson recently was hit with reports of marital problems. A few weeks after welcoming her second child Alijah, a report of her husband Hank Baskett cheating on her with a transgender YouTube model named Ava Sabrina London emerged.
According to a report published in a new issue of Us Magazine, a source says that the former Playboy model initially laughed off the cheating rumor. However, she reportedly became suspicious and "started snooping." Wilkinson then found an unexplained credit card charge and "flipped out."
According to the report, the 29-year-old mother of two punched the wall, threw their wedding photos into the pool and flushed her wedding ring down the toilet. "She was extremely angry," the source claims.
Another source, however, tells TMZ different account about the ring. According to the source, Wilkinson rarely wears her wedding ring, but she still has it. The source additionally says that Wilkinson and her husband are working on their marital issues and they have not split. Baskett reportedly has been staying with her in their family home for more than four days after being away for two or three days.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent