Kendra Wilkinson Spotted Without Wedding Ring Amid Reports of Marital Problems
Kendra Wilkinson was photographed without her wedding ring as she stepped out on Tuesday morning, July 1. The TV personality arrived at an office building in Hollywood alongside an assistant at around 10 A.M. She wore a white blazer over a low-cut orange top, black pants and a pair of shades. Her wedding ring was nowhere to be seen.
Wilkinson recently was hit with reports of marital problems. A few weeks after welcoming her second child Alijah, a report of her husband Hank Baskett cheating on her with a transgender YouTube model named Ava Sabrina London emerged.
According to a report published in a new issue of Us Magazine, a source says that the former Playboy model initially laughed off the cheating rumor. However, she reportedly became suspicious and "started snooping." Wilkinson then found an unexplained credit card charge and "flipped out."
According to the report, the 29-year-old mother of two punched the wall, threw their wedding photos into the pool and flushed her wedding ring down the toilet. "She was extremely angry," the source claims.
Another source, however, tells TMZ different account about the ring. According to the source, Wilkinson rarely wears her wedding ring, but she still has it. The source additionally says that Wilkinson and her husband are working on their marital issues and they have not split. Baskett reportedly has been staying with her in their family home for more than four days after being away for two or three days.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'