Kendra Wilkinson Spotted Without Wedding Ring Amid Reports of Marital Problems
Kendra Wilkinson was photographed without her wedding ring as she stepped out on Tuesday morning, July 1. The TV personality arrived at an office building in Hollywood alongside an assistant at around 10 A.M. She wore a white blazer over a low-cut orange top, black pants and a pair of shades. Her wedding ring was nowhere to be seen.
Wilkinson recently was hit with reports of marital problems. A few weeks after welcoming her second child Alijah, a report of her husband Hank Baskett cheating on her with a transgender YouTube model named Ava Sabrina London emerged.
According to a report published in a new issue of Us Magazine, a source says that the former Playboy model initially laughed off the cheating rumor. However, she reportedly became suspicious and "started snooping." Wilkinson then found an unexplained credit card charge and "flipped out."
According to the report, the 29-year-old mother of two punched the wall, threw their wedding photos into the pool and flushed her wedding ring down the toilet. "She was extremely angry," the source claims.
Another source, however, tells TMZ different account about the ring. According to the source, Wilkinson rarely wears her wedding ring, but she still has it. The source additionally says that Wilkinson and her husband are working on their marital issues and they have not split. Baskett reportedly has been staying with her in their family home for more than four days after being away for two or three days.
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!