Bill Murray Introduces Boy to Drinking, Stripper in 'St. Vincent' Trailer
Bill Murray stars in a new comedy "St. Vincent" which first trailer has just been released. Murray is St. Vincent de Van Nuys who is strapped in cash and sees an opportunity to earn money when a new neighbor moves in.
The trailer begins with a bank teller telling Murray that he no longer has money in his bank account. Then Melissa McCarthy introduces herself as the new neighbor who has a 12-year-old boy, played by Jaeden Lieberher. Murray asks for 11 dollars an hour to babysit the boy and later introduces him to gambling, strippers and drinking.
Chris O'Dowd also appears in the film as a Catholic school teacher and priest while Naomi Watts stars as a Russian lady of the night. "He don't like people, people don't like him, except you, why you like him?" Watts asks Lieberher of what he sees in Murray.
"St. Vincent" is directed by Ted Melfi. It will be released October 24 across the States.
More St. Vincent News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says