Bill Murray Introduces Boy to Drinking, Stripper in 'St. Vincent' Trailer
Bill Murray stars in a new comedy "St. Vincent" which first trailer has just been released. Murray is St. Vincent de Van Nuys who is strapped in cash and sees an opportunity to earn money when a new neighbor moves in.
The trailer begins with a bank teller telling Murray that he no longer has money in his bank account. Then Melissa McCarthy introduces herself as the new neighbor who has a 12-year-old boy, played by Jaeden Lieberher. Murray asks for 11 dollars an hour to babysit the boy and later introduces him to gambling, strippers and drinking.
Chris O'Dowd also appears in the film as a Catholic school teacher and priest while Naomi Watts stars as a Russian lady of the night. "He don't like people, people don't like him, except you, why you like him?" Watts asks Lieberher of what he sees in Murray.
"St. Vincent" is directed by Ted Melfi. It will be released October 24 across the States.
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party