Bill Murray Introduces Boy to Drinking, Stripper in 'St. Vincent' Trailer
Bill Murray stars in a new comedy "St. Vincent" which first trailer has just been released. Murray is St. Vincent de Van Nuys who is strapped in cash and sees an opportunity to earn money when a new neighbor moves in.
The trailer begins with a bank teller telling Murray that he no longer has money in his bank account. Then Melissa McCarthy introduces herself as the new neighbor who has a 12-year-old boy, played by Jaeden Lieberher. Murray asks for 11 dollars an hour to babysit the boy and later introduces him to gambling, strippers and drinking.
Chris O'Dowd also appears in the film as a Catholic school teacher and priest while Naomi Watts stars as a Russian lady of the night. "He don't like people, people don't like him, except you, why you like him?" Watts asks Lieberher of what he sees in Murray.
"St. Vincent" is directed by Ted Melfi. It will be released October 24 across the States.
More St. Vincent News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves