Bill Murray Introduces Boy to Drinking, Stripper in 'St. Vincent' Trailer
Bill Murray stars in a new comedy "St. Vincent" which first trailer has just been released. Murray is St. Vincent de Van Nuys who is strapped in cash and sees an opportunity to earn money when a new neighbor moves in.
The trailer begins with a bank teller telling Murray that he no longer has money in his bank account. Then Melissa McCarthy introduces herself as the new neighbor who has a 12-year-old boy, played by Jaeden Lieberher. Murray asks for 11 dollars an hour to babysit the boy and later introduces him to gambling, strippers and drinking.
Chris O'Dowd also appears in the film as a Catholic school teacher and priest while Naomi Watts stars as a Russian lady of the night. "He don't like people, people don't like him, except you, why you like him?" Watts asks Lieberher of what he sees in Murray.
"St. Vincent" is directed by Ted Melfi. It will be released October 24 across the States.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special