Robin Thicke Premieres 'Still Madly Crazy' Video
Robin Thicke has released the music video for his new track, "Still Madly Crazy". Debuting on "Good Morning America" website on July 1, the same day his "Paula" album arrived, the sweet visuals features five girls and five boys re-enacting a wedding
Looking cute in their mini-tuxes and white dresses, the adorable kids sing along to the song, make sweet proposals, give funny speeches and eat a cake together before getting into a food fight. Thicke is nowhere to be seen in the three-and-a-half minute clip.
"Still Madly Crazy" music video came just days after Thicke debuted another Paula Patton-inspired track called "Forever Love" at the 2014 BET Awards on Sunday night, June 29. Both songs are lifted from his new album "Paula".
"Obviously all the songs were about her or about how I feel about her," the singer recently told Ryan Seacrest of his new LP. "A lot of songwriters have done this kind of thing before. They won't tell you in the title or they'll be suggestive. I was just like, 'There's no reason to hide who this is about.' It's all about her."
More Robin Thicke News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes