Robin Thicke Premieres 'Still Madly Crazy' Video
Robin Thicke has released the music video for his new track, "Still Madly Crazy". Debuting on "Good Morning America" website on July 1, the same day his "Paula" album arrived, the sweet visuals features five girls and five boys re-enacting a wedding
Looking cute in their mini-tuxes and white dresses, the adorable kids sing along to the song, make sweet proposals, give funny speeches and eat a cake together before getting into a food fight. Thicke is nowhere to be seen in the three-and-a-half minute clip.
"Still Madly Crazy" music video came just days after Thicke debuted another Paula Patton-inspired track called "Forever Love" at the 2014 BET Awards on Sunday night, June 29. Both songs are lifted from his new album "Paula".
"Obviously all the songs were about her or about how I feel about her," the singer recently told Ryan Seacrest of his new LP. "A lot of songwriters have done this kind of thing before. They won't tell you in the title or they'll be suggestive. I was just like, 'There's no reason to hide who this is about.' It's all about her."
Robin Thicke's "Still Madly Crazy" music video
More Robin Thicke News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards