Robin Thicke Premieres 'Still Madly Crazy' Video
Robin Thicke has released the music video for his new track, "Still Madly Crazy". Debuting on "Good Morning America" website on July 1, the same day his "Paula" album arrived, the sweet visuals features five girls and five boys re-enacting a wedding
Looking cute in their mini-tuxes and white dresses, the adorable kids sing along to the song, make sweet proposals, give funny speeches and eat a cake together before getting into a food fight. Thicke is nowhere to be seen in the three-and-a-half minute clip.
"Still Madly Crazy" music video came just days after Thicke debuted another Paula Patton-inspired track called "Forever Love" at the 2014 BET Awards on Sunday night, June 29. Both songs are lifted from his new album "Paula".
"Obviously all the songs were about her or about how I feel about her," the singer recently told Ryan Seacrest of his new LP. "A lot of songwriters have done this kind of thing before. They won't tell you in the title or they'll be suggestive. I was just like, 'There's no reason to hide who this is about.' It's all about her."
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover