Lana Del Rey Seen Kissing New Man After Barrie James O'Neill Denied Split
Lana Del Rey was serious when she said she had split from Barrie James O'Neill. The "Brooklyn Baby" singer was recently seen cozying up to music video director and Vogue photographer Francesco Carrozzini during a trip to Portofino, Italy.
It was just last week that O'Neill denied that he and Del Rey had ended their three-year relationship. "That's just papers man, she's got an album," he told TMZ. "It's not over, it's not over, don't believe what you read it's just stories man, bedtime stories."
Del Rey and O'Neill indeed have not been seen together since she released "Ultraviolence" last week. Instead, she was photographed kissing Carrozzini, strolling with him arm in arm, riding scooter with her arm wrapped around his waist and grabbing dinner with him and some friends in Italy.
The rumor that Del Rey had found new love in Carrozzini was first reported by NY Daily News last month. They were spotted together at Los Angeles' Chateau Marmont on June 4 and in New York City two weeks later. "She came off her tour to see him in New York. Even his ex [Katherine Keating, daughter of former Australian Prime Minister Paul Keating] knows they're a couple," a source told the publication.
Del Rey only gave faint hints on the reason of her split from O'Neill when she confirmed it to Switzerland's 20 Minuten newspaper. "We are currently not together. He is a wonderful person. But there are some things with which he has to deal," she said. "I will not explain it in detail. This was hard on our relationship, I no longer felt free. We'll see how it goes."
More Lana Del Rey News
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order