Lana Del Rey Seen Kissing New Man After Barrie James O'Neill Denied Split
Lana Del Rey was serious when she said she had split from Barrie James O'Neill. The "Brooklyn Baby" singer was recently seen cozying up to music video director and Vogue photographer Francesco Carrozzini during a trip to Portofino, Italy.
It was just last week that O'Neill denied that he and Del Rey had ended their three-year relationship. "That's just papers man, she's got an album," he told TMZ. "It's not over, it's not over, don't believe what you read it's just stories man, bedtime stories."
Del Rey and O'Neill indeed have not been seen together since she released "Ultraviolence" last week. Instead, she was photographed kissing Carrozzini, strolling with him arm in arm, riding scooter with her arm wrapped around his waist and grabbing dinner with him and some friends in Italy.
The rumor that Del Rey had found new love in Carrozzini was first reported by NY Daily News last month. They were spotted together at Los Angeles' Chateau Marmont on June 4 and in New York City two weeks later. "She came off her tour to see him in New York. Even his ex [Katherine Keating, daughter of former Australian Prime Minister Paul Keating] knows they're a couple," a source told the publication.
Del Rey only gave faint hints on the reason of her split from O'Neill when she confirmed it to Switzerland's 20 Minuten newspaper. "We are currently not together. He is a wonderful person. But there are some things with which he has to deal," she said. "I will not explain it in detail. This was hard on our relationship, I no longer felt free. We'll see how it goes."
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'