'Criminal Minds' Hires Jennifer Love Hewitt as Series Regular
Jennifer Love Hewitt is expected to bring a surge of new energy into CBS' "Criminal Minds". The actress is joining the network's long-running hit as a series regular starting this fall.
"We're thrilled to introduce a new special agent by adding the very talented Jennifer Love Hewitt to our amazing cast," showrunner Erica Messer said in the announcement. "Many of us on the show have enjoyed working with her over the years and look forward to again. We have exciting storylines planned for her character and the entire BAU team as we head into our 10th season."
Hewitt is attached to play Kate Callahan, a "seasoned undercover agent whose stellar work at the FBI has landed her a coveted position with the Behavioral Analysis Unit."
Hewitt is no stranger to CBS family. She headlined the network's "Ghost Whisperer" for five seasons through 2010 before starring in Lifetime's "The Client List" which ended after two seasons.
"Criminal Minds" will be back for the 10th season on Wednesday, October 1 at 9 P.M.
More Criminal Minds News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest