First Trailer of 'Horrible Bosses 2' Continues the Funny
The new teaser trailer of "Horrible Bosses 2" sees the familiar faces returning to the sequel. Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis are now trying to step up the game by launching their own business but a slick investor ruins their plan.
"It turns out we're pretty horrible at being bosses and running a business," said Day. "We're hiring people for the wrong reasons, and not firing people for the wrong reasons. And then we have our business stolen." Outplayed and desperate, and with no legal recourse, the three would-be entrepreneurs hatch a misguided plan to kidnap the investor's adult son and ransom him to regain control of their company.
"That's when we find out we got duped," said Day. "To make up for the injustice we dip our toes into the waters of illegal behavior. Once we open up Pandora's Box again, it spirals out of control, and comedy ensues."
Kevin Spacey is also back along with Jennifer Aniston and Jamie Foxx. New faces include Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz. "We're pretty awful," Pine revealed. "But (Waltz) definitely brings that kind of bizarre, light-hearted sadism to his part."
Sean Anders, who co-wrote the script with John Morris, directs the film. New Line Pic will release the pic across the U.S. November 26 in time for Thanksgiving.
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'