First Trailer of 'Horrible Bosses 2' Continues the Funny
The new teaser trailer of "Horrible Bosses 2" sees the familiar faces returning to the sequel. Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis are now trying to step up the game by launching their own business but a slick investor ruins their plan.
"It turns out we're pretty horrible at being bosses and running a business," said Day. "We're hiring people for the wrong reasons, and not firing people for the wrong reasons. And then we have our business stolen." Outplayed and desperate, and with no legal recourse, the three would-be entrepreneurs hatch a misguided plan to kidnap the investor's adult son and ransom him to regain control of their company.
"That's when we find out we got duped," said Day. "To make up for the injustice we dip our toes into the waters of illegal behavior. Once we open up Pandora's Box again, it spirals out of control, and comedy ensues."
Kevin Spacey is also back along with Jennifer Aniston and Jamie Foxx. New faces include Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz. "We're pretty awful," Pine revealed. "But (Waltz) definitely brings that kind of bizarre, light-hearted sadism to his part."
Sean Anders, who co-wrote the script with John Morris, directs the film. New Line Pic will release the pic across the U.S. November 26 in time for Thanksgiving.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza