Video Premiere: Maroon 5's 'Maps'
Maroon 5's music video in support of their latest single "Maps" has been made available for viewing pleasure. It shows Adam Levine rushing to the hospital after his girlfriend got into an accident. He remembers she left in fury the night before the accident when he cozied up to another woman.
"It's complicated," the frontman explained the dramatic theme. "It's also kind of not giving up on things too. People go through a lot of things and get stepped on and step on others and we all make mistakes ... It's kind of more about not giving up on something, even though maybe you should."
The single is taken off the band's new album "V" due September 2. "This album is very much all over the place. There's some stuff on our record that sounds a little like early Maroon 5, and then there's some stuff that sounds like the newer direction that we went in," he told MTV News. "We thought we'd get back to certain elements that we'd been missing out on for a while with our original sound, but also bridge the gap with the new stuff that we've been doing. I think it's an all-encompassing kind of record."
Maroon 5's "Maps" music video
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell