Video Premiere: Maroon 5's 'Maps'
Maroon 5's music video in support of their latest single "Maps" has been made available for viewing pleasure. It shows Adam Levine rushing to the hospital after his girlfriend got into an accident. He remembers she left in fury the night before the accident when he cozied up to another woman.
"It's complicated," the frontman explained the dramatic theme. "It's also kind of not giving up on things too. People go through a lot of things and get stepped on and step on others and we all make mistakes ... It's kind of more about not giving up on something, even though maybe you should."
The single is taken off the band's new album "V" due September 2. "This album is very much all over the place. There's some stuff on our record that sounds a little like early Maroon 5, and then there's some stuff that sounds like the newer direction that we went in," he told MTV News. "We thought we'd get back to certain elements that we'd been missing out on for a while with our original sound, but also bridge the gap with the new stuff that we've been doing. I think it's an all-encompassing kind of record."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers