Jessie J Announces Collaboration With Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj
Jessie J is going to release a star-studded single near the end of July. The British singer hits the studio with R&B star Ariana Grande and female rapper Nicki Minaj for a song called "Bang Bang" which is slated for debut on July 29.
The powerhouse collaboration is scheduled to appear among new materials in Jessie's next studio installment. It will also be added to the deluxe edition of Ariana's sophomore set "My Everything" which is due August 25 in North America.
Nicki is also prepping a new album "The Pink Print" slated for May 21. It's unclear if "Bang Bang" will be included in her studio effort as well, but the Harajuku Barbie has high praise for Jessie, "I fell in love with her, the tone of her voice and everything."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch