Jessie J Announces Collaboration With Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj
Jessie J is going to release a star-studded single near the end of July. The British singer hits the studio with R&B star Ariana Grande and female rapper Nicki Minaj for a song called "Bang Bang" which is slated for debut on July 29.
The powerhouse collaboration is scheduled to appear among new materials in Jessie's next studio installment. It will also be added to the deluxe edition of Ariana's sophomore set "My Everything" which is due August 25 in North America.
Nicki is also prepping a new album "The Pink Print" slated for May 21. It's unclear if "Bang Bang" will be included in her studio effort as well, but the Harajuku Barbie has high praise for Jessie, "I fell in love with her, the tone of her voice and everything."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance