Jessie J Announces Collaboration With Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj
Jessie J is going to release a star-studded single near the end of July. The British singer hits the studio with R&B star Ariana Grande and female rapper Nicki Minaj for a song called "Bang Bang" which is slated for debut on July 29.
The powerhouse collaboration is scheduled to appear among new materials in Jessie's next studio installment. It will also be added to the deluxe edition of Ariana's sophomore set "My Everything" which is due August 25 in North America.
Nicki is also prepping a new album "The Pink Print" slated for May 21. It's unclear if "Bang Bang" will be included in her studio effort as well, but the Harajuku Barbie has high praise for Jessie, "I fell in love with her, the tone of her voice and everything."
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio