Jessie J Announces Collaboration With Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj
Jessie J is going to release a star-studded single near the end of July. The British singer hits the studio with R&B star Ariana Grande and female rapper Nicki Minaj for a song called "Bang Bang" which is slated for debut on July 29.
The powerhouse collaboration is scheduled to appear among new materials in Jessie's next studio installment. It will also be added to the deluxe edition of Ariana's sophomore set "My Everything" which is due August 25 in North America.
Nicki is also prepping a new album "The Pink Print" slated for May 21. It's unclear if "Bang Bang" will be included in her studio effort as well, but the Harajuku Barbie has high praise for Jessie, "I fell in love with her, the tone of her voice and everything."
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video