Jessie J Announces Collaboration With Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj
Jessie J is going to release a star-studded single near the end of July. The British singer hits the studio with R&B star Ariana Grande and female rapper Nicki Minaj for a song called "Bang Bang" which is slated for debut on July 29.
The powerhouse collaboration is scheduled to appear among new materials in Jessie's next studio installment. It will also be added to the deluxe edition of Ariana's sophomore set "My Everything" which is due August 25 in North America.
Nicki is also prepping a new album "The Pink Print" slated for May 21. It's unclear if "Bang Bang" will be included in her studio effort as well, but the Harajuku Barbie has high praise for Jessie, "I fell in love with her, the tone of her voice and everything."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival