Robin Williams Is Back at Rehab to Maintain Sobriety
Robin Williams has gone back into rehab. He checks into the Hazelden Addiction Treatment Center in Minnesota. The words get out after he posed for a picture with a fan at a Dairy Queen near the treatment facility over the weekend.
The "Night at the Museum" actor, 62, enters a program to maintain his sobriety. "This is not about him falling off the wagon," a source said to FOX411 of his latest rehab visit. "It's like an educational and spiritual facility... It's all very healthy."
"After working back-to-back projects, Robin is simply taking the opportunity to fine-tune and focus on his continued commitment, of which he remains extremely proud," a representative for the Oscar-winning star stated to the media.
Williams has been open about his struggle with cocaine and alcohol addiction in the past. He has dealt with substance abuse since 1980s and last went to rehab in 2006 for alcoholism after 20 years of sobriety.
"It's [addiction] -- not caused by anything, it's just there," he said back then. "It waits. It lays in wait for the time when you think, 'It's fine now, I'm OK.' Then, the next thing you know, it's not OK. Then you realize, 'Where am I? I didn't realize I was in Cleveland.' "
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture