Robin Williams Is Back at Rehab to Maintain Sobriety
Robin Williams has gone back into rehab. He checks into the Hazelden Addiction Treatment Center in Minnesota. The words get out after he posed for a picture with a fan at a Dairy Queen near the treatment facility over the weekend.
The "Night at the Museum" actor, 62, enters a program to maintain his sobriety. "This is not about him falling off the wagon," a source said to FOX411 of his latest rehab visit. "It's like an educational and spiritual facility... It's all very healthy."
"After working back-to-back projects, Robin is simply taking the opportunity to fine-tune and focus on his continued commitment, of which he remains extremely proud," a representative for the Oscar-winning star stated to the media.
Williams has been open about his struggle with cocaine and alcohol addiction in the past. He has dealt with substance abuse since 1980s and last went to rehab in 2006 for alcoholism after 20 years of sobriety.
"It's [addiction] -- not caused by anything, it's just there," he said back then. "It waits. It lays in wait for the time when you think, 'It's fine now, I'm OK.' Then, the next thing you know, it's not OK. Then you realize, 'Where am I? I didn't realize I was in Cleveland.' "
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game