Disney Star Billy Unger Is Arrested for DUI
Billy Unger, who is currently starring as Chase on Disney XD's sitcom "Lab Rats", was arrested for the suspicion of DUI on June 28. According to TMZ, he was pulled over by sherrif's deputies for speed driving, when he was driving on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu just after midnight.
Billy was suspected under the influence because he blew .08 BAC, which is actually the maximum legal blood-alcohol content in California for drivers above 21 years old. According to California Alcohol Laws, drivers under 21 have the maximum legal BAC of .01, if higher than that then the driver is considered driving under the influence.
The 18-year-old actor recently made a statement after being released from jail. He said, "In light of last Saturday's occurrence, I wish to let all my fans know how much I value and appreciate their continued support of me at this time. As I move forward responsibly in this matter, I simply ask the public, and more importantly my fans, to reserve judgment and allow the opportunity for me to address this issue properly through the legal system."
Billy played a supporting role in Nicolas Cage's movie "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" in 2007. He also appeared in Kristen Bell's comedy film "You Again" in 2010.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation