Selena Gomez Fears Another Break-In, Calls Police
Cops reportedly rushed to Selena Gomez's home again. According to a report by TMZ, the "Come & Get It" hitmaker called the police on Sunday, June 29 before midnight after she noticed that her back door was open. The former Disney star apparently was afraid that her property was broken into and called the police.
The responding officers, however, did not find suspicious people or any signs of forced entry in her residence. Justin Bieber's girlfriend might have left the door open and she simply forgot.
Earlier this year, a man was found hiding in her house and was arrested. A few hours after being released, the man was arrested again near the star's property. In late June, he was ordered to seek psychiatric treatment for 30 days after pleading no contest to felony stalking. He was also ordered to stay at least 200 yards away from Gomez and her house for the next 10 years.
In other news, Gomez shared a photo of her and captioned it with a cryptic message about class and life on Monday. The black-and-white photo shows half of her face being covered with her hair. "Class never runs scared. It is sure-footed and confident, and it can handle whatever comes along. Class has a sense of humor. It knows that a good laugh is the best lubricant for oiling the machinery of human relations," she wrote.
More Selena Gomez News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction