Selena Gomez Fears Another Break-In, Calls Police
Cops reportedly rushed to Selena Gomez's home again. According to a report by TMZ, the "Come & Get It" hitmaker called the police on Sunday, June 29 before midnight after she noticed that her back door was open. The former Disney star apparently was afraid that her property was broken into and called the police.
The responding officers, however, did not find suspicious people or any signs of forced entry in her residence. Justin Bieber's girlfriend might have left the door open and she simply forgot.
Earlier this year, a man was found hiding in her house and was arrested. A few hours after being released, the man was arrested again near the star's property. In late June, he was ordered to seek psychiatric treatment for 30 days after pleading no contest to felony stalking. He was also ordered to stay at least 200 yards away from Gomez and her house for the next 10 years.
In other news, Gomez shared a photo of her and captioned it with a cryptic message about class and life on Monday. The black-and-white photo shows half of her face being covered with her hair. "Class never runs scared. It is sure-footed and confident, and it can handle whatever comes along. Class has a sense of humor. It knows that a good laugh is the best lubricant for oiling the machinery of human relations," she wrote.
More Selena Gomez News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik