Selena Gomez Fears Another Break-In, Calls Police
Cops reportedly rushed to Selena Gomez's home again. According to a report by TMZ, the "Come & Get It" hitmaker called the police on Sunday, June 29 before midnight after she noticed that her back door was open. The former Disney star apparently was afraid that her property was broken into and called the police.
The responding officers, however, did not find suspicious people or any signs of forced entry in her residence. Justin Bieber's girlfriend might have left the door open and she simply forgot.
Earlier this year, a man was found hiding in her house and was arrested. A few hours after being released, the man was arrested again near the star's property. In late June, he was ordered to seek psychiatric treatment for 30 days after pleading no contest to felony stalking. He was also ordered to stay at least 200 yards away from Gomez and her house for the next 10 years.
In other news, Gomez shared a photo of her and captioned it with a cryptic message about class and life on Monday. The black-and-white photo shows half of her face being covered with her hair. "Class never runs scared. It is sure-footed and confident, and it can handle whatever comes along. Class has a sense of humor. It knows that a good laugh is the best lubricant for oiling the machinery of human relations," she wrote.
More Selena Gomez News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media