Mark Ruffalo Dismisses Idea of 'Planet Hulk' Movie
Mark Ruffalo is up for a new standalone Hulk film, but he is not too fond of "Planet Hulk" idea. The actor who plays the green monster in Marvel Cinematic Universe says, while placing the green hero in a space adventure sounds cool, it's not appealing to him because there is no Bruce Banner.
"They launch Bruce Banner into space to try to get rid of him and the Hulk. He ends up freaking out, smashing up the spaceship, and it goes off course and ends up on this planet of gladiator creatures," Ruffalo told MTV New. "He falls in love, has a Hulk baby ... and then the Avengers nuke the planet."
"I don't think that's the way to go yet," he went on in an interview to promote his next film "Begin Again" with co-stars Adam Levine and Keira Knightley. "I think you need more Banner. The whole thing is just him as Hulk, on a planet, fighting other gladiators."
Ruffalo will reprise his role as Hulk in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" due May 1, 2015 in the United States.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign