'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Welcomes Son Kaiser
Jenelle Evans has given birth to her second child, another baby boy. The "Teen Mom 2" star and her boyfriend Nathan Griffith's first child together arrived on Sunday, June 29 at 1:57 P.M., weighing in at 7 pounds, 1 ounce, MTV News reports. Evans and Griffith named their son Kaiser. The newborn baby joins Evans' 5-year-old son Jace and Griffith's daughter Emery.
The proud father took to Twitter on Monday to share the good news. He shared a glimpse at the baby boy's little feet, writing, "And you thought we were at the beach... Sike!!!" Evans retweeted the post and commented in a separate post, "Trickkkked yaaaaa."
News of Evans' second pregnancy emerged in December. Speaking to Us Weekly earlier this year, Evans said that she was considering some unique names for her second child before deciding on Kaiser. "We were basically searching for baby names on the Internet, and we came up with a bunch of different unique ones. We didn't want something that everyone else had or had even heard before, even us. So we wanted something different, and we ended up looking up Kaiser," she explained.
Evans celebrated the baby shower in late May. She later shared photos from the fun bash. One of them showed Griffith cutting a blue cake. The next day, Evans showed off her pregnant belly in a selfie. "Any day now Kaiser. Mommy ribs r about to break.. Seriously," she wrote.
And you thought we were at the beach... Sike!!! pic.twitter.com/3wobSVT63G— N.J. Griffith (@GroundLevelUp) June 30, 2014
More Jenelle Evans News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities