'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Welcomes Son Kaiser
Jenelle Evans has given birth to her second child, another baby boy. The "Teen Mom 2" star and her boyfriend Nathan Griffith's first child together arrived on Sunday, June 29 at 1:57 P.M., weighing in at 7 pounds, 1 ounce, MTV News reports. Evans and Griffith named their son Kaiser. The newborn baby joins Evans' 5-year-old son Jace and Griffith's daughter Emery.
The proud father took to Twitter on Monday to share the good news. He shared a glimpse at the baby boy's little feet, writing, "And you thought we were at the beach... Sike!!!" Evans retweeted the post and commented in a separate post, "Trickkkked yaaaaa."
News of Evans' second pregnancy emerged in December. Speaking to Us Weekly earlier this year, Evans said that she was considering some unique names for her second child before deciding on Kaiser. "We were basically searching for baby names on the Internet, and we came up with a bunch of different unique ones. We didn't want something that everyone else had or had even heard before, even us. So we wanted something different, and we ended up looking up Kaiser," she explained.
Evans celebrated the baby shower in late May. She later shared photos from the fun bash. One of them showed Griffith cutting a blue cake. The next day, Evans showed off her pregnant belly in a selfie. "Any day now Kaiser. Mommy ribs r about to break.. Seriously," she wrote.
And you thought we were at the beach... Sike!!! pic.twitter.com/3wobSVT63G— N.J. Griffith (@GroundLevelUp) June 30, 2014
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!