'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Welcomes Son Kaiser
Jenelle Evans has given birth to her second child, another baby boy. The "Teen Mom 2" star and her boyfriend Nathan Griffith's first child together arrived on Sunday, June 29 at 1:57 P.M., weighing in at 7 pounds, 1 ounce, MTV News reports. Evans and Griffith named their son Kaiser. The newborn baby joins Evans' 5-year-old son Jace and Griffith's daughter Emery.
The proud father took to Twitter on Monday to share the good news. He shared a glimpse at the baby boy's little feet, writing, "And you thought we were at the beach... Sike!!!" Evans retweeted the post and commented in a separate post, "Trickkkked yaaaaa."
News of Evans' second pregnancy emerged in December. Speaking to Us Weekly earlier this year, Evans said that she was considering some unique names for her second child before deciding on Kaiser. "We were basically searching for baby names on the Internet, and we came up with a bunch of different unique ones. We didn't want something that everyone else had or had even heard before, even us. So we wanted something different, and we ended up looking up Kaiser," she explained.
Evans celebrated the baby shower in late May. She later shared photos from the fun bash. One of them showed Griffith cutting a blue cake. The next day, Evans showed off her pregnant belly in a selfie. "Any day now Kaiser. Mommy ribs r about to break.. Seriously," she wrote.
And you thought we were at the beach... Sike!!! pic.twitter.com/3wobSVT63G— N.J. Griffith (@GroundLevelUp) June 30, 2014
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says