Maroon 5 Teases 'Maps' Music Video
Maroon 5 has let fans take a peek at the upcoming music video for their newest single, "Maps". On Monday, June 30, the band teased it with a short preview arriving via their Facebook page and announced that the full visuals would arrive on Tuesday, July 1.
The video was shot at a hospital. In the 37-second snippet, a patient is seen sitting still in a wheelchair while some men standing a few feet away from him are engaged in a heated argument before getting into a fight.
"Maps" was released earlier this month as the first official single from Maroon 5's upcoming fifth studio album. Aptly titled "V", the LP is due out on September 2.
In a recent interview, vocalist Adam Levine said that the new single was not only about a broken relationship. "It's complicated," he explained. "It's also kind of not giving up on things too. People go through a lot of things and get stepped on and step on others and we all make mistakes ... It's kind of more about not giving up on something, even though maybe you should."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked