Maroon 5 Teases 'Maps' Music Video
Maroon 5 has let fans take a peek at the upcoming music video for their newest single, "Maps". On Monday, June 30, the band teased it with a short preview arriving via their Facebook page and announced that the full visuals would arrive on Tuesday, July 1.
The video was shot at a hospital. In the 37-second snippet, a patient is seen sitting still in a wheelchair while some men standing a few feet away from him are engaged in a heated argument before getting into a fight.
"Maps" was released earlier this month as the first official single from Maroon 5's upcoming fifth studio album. Aptly titled "V", the LP is due out on September 2.
In a recent interview, vocalist Adam Levine said that the new single was not only about a broken relationship. "It's complicated," he explained. "It's also kind of not giving up on things too. People go through a lot of things and get stepped on and step on others and we all make mistakes ... It's kind of more about not giving up on something, even though maybe you should."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says