Maroon 5 Teases 'Maps' Music Video
Maroon 5 has let fans take a peek at the upcoming music video for their newest single, "Maps". On Monday, June 30, the band teased it with a short preview arriving via their Facebook page and announced that the full visuals would arrive on Tuesday, July 1.
The video was shot at a hospital. In the 37-second snippet, a patient is seen sitting still in a wheelchair while some men standing a few feet away from him are engaged in a heated argument before getting into a fight.
"Maps" was released earlier this month as the first official single from Maroon 5's upcoming fifth studio album. Aptly titled "V", the LP is due out on September 2.
In a recent interview, vocalist Adam Levine said that the new single was not only about a broken relationship. "It's complicated," he explained. "It's also kind of not giving up on things too. People go through a lot of things and get stepped on and step on others and we all make mistakes ... It's kind of more about not giving up on something, even though maybe you should."
More Maroon 5 News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'