Maroon 5 Teases 'Maps' Music Video
Maroon 5 has let fans take a peek at the upcoming music video for their newest single, "Maps". On Monday, June 30, the band teased it with a short preview arriving via their Facebook page and announced that the full visuals would arrive on Tuesday, July 1.
The video was shot at a hospital. In the 37-second snippet, a patient is seen sitting still in a wheelchair while some men standing a few feet away from him are engaged in a heated argument before getting into a fight.
"Maps" was released earlier this month as the first official single from Maroon 5's upcoming fifth studio album. Aptly titled "V", the LP is due out on September 2.
In a recent interview, vocalist Adam Levine said that the new single was not only about a broken relationship. "It's complicated," he explained. "It's also kind of not giving up on things too. People go through a lot of things and get stepped on and step on others and we all make mistakes ... It's kind of more about not giving up on something, even though maybe you should."
More Maroon 5 News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed