First Look at Henry Cavill on Set of 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
A picture that shows Henry Cavill on the set of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" lands online. The Superman depicter channels his inner Clark Kent persona as the Daily Planet journo. He wears a suit, a tie, and a tan trench coat with no glasses.
The picture was posted on Twitter by the Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund, a U.K. organization which benefits the retired and wounded Royal Marines and their families. The British actor whose family has a vast military background shows his support by holding a t-shirt for the cause.
Zack Snyder is back serving behind the lens for the "Man of Steel" sequel. Amy Adams is set to reprise her role as Lois Lane, Laurence Fishburne returns as the Daily Planet boss, Perry White, and Diane Lane is back as Martha Kent.
"Dawn of Justice" is set to open against Marvel's "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the States. Ben Affleck is tapped to portray the Caped Crusader, Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman, and Jesse Eisenberg stars as Lex Luthor.
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'