First Look at Henry Cavill on Set of 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
A picture that shows Henry Cavill on the set of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" lands online. The Superman depicter channels his inner Clark Kent persona as the Daily Planet journo. He wears a suit, a tie, and a tan trench coat with no glasses.
The picture was posted on Twitter by the Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund, a U.K. organization which benefits the retired and wounded Royal Marines and their families. The British actor whose family has a vast military background shows his support by holding a t-shirt for the cause.
Zack Snyder is back serving behind the lens for the "Man of Steel" sequel. Amy Adams is set to reprise her role as Lois Lane, Laurence Fishburne returns as the Daily Planet boss, Perry White, and Diane Lane is back as Martha Kent.
"Dawn of Justice" is set to open against Marvel's "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the States. Ben Affleck is tapped to portray the Caped Crusader, Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman, and Jesse Eisenberg stars as Lex Luthor.
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'