First Look at Henry Cavill on Set of 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
A picture that shows Henry Cavill on the set of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" lands online. The Superman depicter channels his inner Clark Kent persona as the Daily Planet journo. He wears a suit, a tie, and a tan trench coat with no glasses.
The picture was posted on Twitter by the Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund, a U.K. organization which benefits the retired and wounded Royal Marines and their families. The British actor whose family has a vast military background shows his support by holding a t-shirt for the cause.
Zack Snyder is back serving behind the lens for the "Man of Steel" sequel. Amy Adams is set to reprise her role as Lois Lane, Laurence Fishburne returns as the Daily Planet boss, Perry White, and Diane Lane is back as Martha Kent.
"Dawn of Justice" is set to open against Marvel's "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the States. Ben Affleck is tapped to portray the Caped Crusader, Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman, and Jesse Eisenberg stars as Lex Luthor.
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo
- Migos Pays Tribute to WWE Legend Scotty 2 Hotty on New Banger 'To Hotty'
- Get Sneak Peeks of 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale in These Photos
- Report: Miranda Kerr and Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel to Marry in Private Backyard Wedding This Weekend
- 'The 100' Promotes Tasya Teles to Regular, Floriana Lima Will Return as Recurring on 'Supergirl'