First Look at Henry Cavill on Set of 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
A picture that shows Henry Cavill on the set of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" lands online. The Superman depicter channels his inner Clark Kent persona as the Daily Planet journo. He wears a suit, a tie, and a tan trench coat with no glasses.
The picture was posted on Twitter by the Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund, a U.K. organization which benefits the retired and wounded Royal Marines and their families. The British actor whose family has a vast military background shows his support by holding a t-shirt for the cause.
Zack Snyder is back serving behind the lens for the "Man of Steel" sequel. Amy Adams is set to reprise her role as Lois Lane, Laurence Fishburne returns as the Daily Planet boss, Perry White, and Diane Lane is back as Martha Kent.
"Dawn of Justice" is set to open against Marvel's "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the States. Ben Affleck is tapped to portray the Caped Crusader, Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman, and Jesse Eisenberg stars as Lex Luthor.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen