First Look at Henry Cavill on Set of 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
A picture that shows Henry Cavill on the set of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" lands online. The Superman depicter channels his inner Clark Kent persona as the Daily Planet journo. He wears a suit, a tie, and a tan trench coat with no glasses.
The picture was posted on Twitter by the Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund, a U.K. organization which benefits the retired and wounded Royal Marines and their families. The British actor whose family has a vast military background shows his support by holding a t-shirt for the cause.
Zack Snyder is back serving behind the lens for the "Man of Steel" sequel. Amy Adams is set to reprise her role as Lois Lane, Laurence Fishburne returns as the Daily Planet boss, Perry White, and Diane Lane is back as Martha Kent.
"Dawn of Justice" is set to open against Marvel's "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the States. Ben Affleck is tapped to portray the Caped Crusader, Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman, and Jesse Eisenberg stars as Lex Luthor.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy