Johnny Depp's 'Black Mass' Gets Fall 2015 Release Date
Warner Bros. has booked a release date for the upcoming Whitey Bulger biopic "Black Mass". The crime drama which stars Johnny Depp as the Boston notorious criminal is slated to hit theaters in North America starting September 18, 2015.
Directed by Scott Cooper, the film is supported by the likes of Joel Edgerton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jesse Plemons, Sienna Miller, Dakota Johnson, Rory Cochrane, Julianne Nicholson, Adam Scott, and Kevin Bacon.
Meanwhile, Universal moves release date for found-footage horror "As Above, So Below" from August 15 to August 29 this year. The new date was originally occupied by "The Loft" which is now pushed back indefinitely by the studio.
Also getting a release date is psychological thriller "Before I Go to Sleep". The adaptation of S. J. Watson's novel starring Nicole Kidman, Colin Firth, and Mark Strong is set to open in the country on September 12 this year.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'