Jeezy Drops New Track 'Seen It All' Ft. Jay-Z, Announces New Album Release Date
Young Jeezy a.k.a. Jeezy has teamed up with Jay-Z for his new single, "Seen It All". Produced by Cardo, the track was originally planned to be featured in Hova's chart-topping album "Magna Carta... Holy Grail" before being passed to Jeezy who later decided to release it as the title track of his upcoming album.
This won't be Jeezy and Jay-Z's first time to do a collaboration. In the past, the two rappers have worked together on some tracks including "Go Crazy", "Real as It Gets", "I Do" and the remix of "Put On".
Jeezy has announced that his "Seen It All" album will officially hit the stores on September 2. That happens to be the same day he released his acclaimed third LP "The Recession" six years ago.
He recently revealed what to expect from the follow-up to 2011's "Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition" in an interview. "This is gonna be your bible, this is gonna be your manual," he told MTV. "I'm not gonna tell you that everything gonna be okay, that everything's gonna be alright, but the moral to the story is never quit, never let up. A win is a win. That's what this album is about."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special