Jeezy Drops New Track 'Seen It All' Ft. Jay-Z, Announces New Album Release Date
Young Jeezy a.k.a. Jeezy has teamed up with Jay-Z for his new single, "Seen It All". Produced by Cardo, the track was originally planned to be featured in Hova's chart-topping album "Magna Carta... Holy Grail" before being passed to Jeezy who later decided to release it as the title track of his upcoming album.
This won't be Jeezy and Jay-Z's first time to do a collaboration. In the past, the two rappers have worked together on some tracks including "Go Crazy", "Real as It Gets", "I Do" and the remix of "Put On".
Jeezy has announced that his "Seen It All" album will officially hit the stores on September 2. That happens to be the same day he released his acclaimed third LP "The Recession" six years ago.
He recently revealed what to expect from the follow-up to 2011's "Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition" in an interview. "This is gonna be your bible, this is gonna be your manual," he told MTV. "I'm not gonna tell you that everything gonna be okay, that everything's gonna be alright, but the moral to the story is never quit, never let up. A win is a win. That's what this album is about."
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?