Wiz Khalifa's 'Blacc Hollywood' to Be Released in August
Wiz Khalifa has set the release date of his new album, "Blacc Hollywood". On Monday, June 30, the rapper announced that his fifth studio effort, his third to be released under a major label, would finally arrive on August 19. He also unwrapped the LP's official artwork.
Serving as the follow-up to 2012's "O.N.I.F.C.", "Blacc Hollywood" has so far been preceded by lead single "We Dem Boys". The album is also expected to include Wiz's collaboration with Miley Cyrus as well as a Jim Jonshin-produced track titled "KK" which features Project Pat and Juicy J.
" 'Blacc Hollywood' in general is gon' be sonically something that people kinda expect, but it's like they want it, so it's gonna be a good thing for me to deliver," Wiz recently said of his new project in an interview with Rap-Up TV.
To support his new LP, Wiz will embark on a string of tour dates later this summer. He'll headline his third annual "Under the Influence of Music" tour that's opening on July 24 at The Pavilion at Montage Mountain in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
Joining him on the road are Tyga, Ty Dolla $ign, Rich Homie Quan, Sage the Gemini, Mack Wilds, Iamsu!, and DJ Drama.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'