Wiz Khalifa's 'Blacc Hollywood' to Be Released in August
Wiz Khalifa has set the release date of his new album, "Blacc Hollywood". On Monday, June 30, the rapper announced that his fifth studio effort, his third to be released under a major label, would finally arrive on August 19. He also unwrapped the LP's official artwork.
Serving as the follow-up to 2012's "O.N.I.F.C.", "Blacc Hollywood" has so far been preceded by lead single "We Dem Boys". The album is also expected to include Wiz's collaboration with Miley Cyrus as well as a Jim Jonshin-produced track titled "KK" which features Project Pat and Juicy J.
" 'Blacc Hollywood' in general is gon' be sonically something that people kinda expect, but it's like they want it, so it's gonna be a good thing for me to deliver," Wiz recently said of his new project in an interview with Rap-Up TV.
To support his new LP, Wiz will embark on a string of tour dates later this summer. He'll headline his third annual "Under the Influence of Music" tour that's opening on July 24 at The Pavilion at Montage Mountain in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
Joining him on the road are Tyga, Ty Dolla $ign, Rich Homie Quan, Sage the Gemini, Mack Wilds, Iamsu!, and DJ Drama.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video