Wiz Khalifa's 'Blacc Hollywood' to Be Released in August
Wiz Khalifa has set the release date of his new album, "Blacc Hollywood". On Monday, June 30, the rapper announced that his fifth studio effort, his third to be released under a major label, would finally arrive on August 19. He also unwrapped the LP's official artwork.
Serving as the follow-up to 2012's "O.N.I.F.C.", "Blacc Hollywood" has so far been preceded by lead single "We Dem Boys". The album is also expected to include Wiz's collaboration with Miley Cyrus as well as a Jim Jonshin-produced track titled "KK" which features Project Pat and Juicy J.
" 'Blacc Hollywood' in general is gon' be sonically something that people kinda expect, but it's like they want it, so it's gonna be a good thing for me to deliver," Wiz recently said of his new project in an interview with Rap-Up TV.
To support his new LP, Wiz will embark on a string of tour dates later this summer. He'll headline his third annual "Under the Influence of Music" tour that's opening on July 24 at The Pavilion at Montage Mountain in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
Joining him on the road are Tyga, Ty Dolla $ign, Rich Homie Quan, Sage the Gemini, Mack Wilds, Iamsu!, and DJ Drama.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl