Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Have Their 9th Wedding Anniversary Celebration
Ben Affleck and his wife Jennifer Garner celebrated their ninth wedding anniversary in Detroit on June 29. Ben and Jennifer enjoyed a romantic private dinner at Bistro 82, a fine-dining restaurant, in Royal Oak.
According to Justin Near of Near Perfect Media, the representative of the bistro's AFB Hospitality Group, the couple came to the restaurant around 5 or 6 P.M. and stayed for about one hour. Justin said, "A lot of people did a double take. It was just the two of them, just like any other couple celebrating their anniversary."
Justin claimed that the power couple was really nice and even joked with their waiter. "You might not even know it was them, they were dressed very casual and sat by the window. Ben had steak and fries and made a point to tell the waiter they were the best fries he's ever had ... they also had a nice bottle of wine."
He added, "The guy is definitely ripped, that's for sure. They just looked really engrossed in conversation with each other. The staff said they were a pleasure and really look forward to serving them again." Justin said that the "Daredevil, The Movie" actor, who wore a button down shirt and jeans at that time, had been gaining weight to play Batman in his upcoming movie "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice".
Jennifer had spent time with their children in her house in West Virginia before the "Elektra" actress went to Detroit. An insider claimed, "Jennifer sent her kids back to L.A. with a nanny." She then flew by herself to Detroit earlier on Sunday because her husband is currently filming "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" in that city.
Ben and Jennifer married in 2005. They have three children together, 8-year-old Violet, 5-year-old Seraphina, and 2-year-old Samuel.
More Ben Affleck News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'