Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader Patch Things Up in 'The Skeleton Twins' Trailer
"Saturday Night Live" alums Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader star as twins Maggie and Milo who reunite after being estranged for 10 years. The first trailer of "The Skeleton Twins" reveals the ups and downs that come with a reunion as they re-examine their lives and relationship.
Living separate lives on opposite sides of the country, estranged siblings Maggie and Milo are at the end of their ropes. But after a moment of crisis reunites them, Milo goes to spend time with Maggie in the small New York town where they grew up.
A dental hygienist, Maggie struggles with her unhappy marriage to the painfully good-natured Lance, while Milo tracks down Rich, the English teacher with whom he shares a checkered past. Adrift and wondering how they ended up so far from who they were supposed to be, the siblings try to patch things up.
Craig Johnson directed the film and co-wrote the script with his college friend Mark Heyman. The dramedy received the Waldo Salt screenwriting award at this year's Sundance Film Festival. It will be released in limited theaters in the U.S. on September 19.
Wiig and Hader have shared screen before in "Knocked Up" and were both part of the voice cast of "Her".
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed