Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader Patch Things Up in 'The Skeleton Twins' Trailer
"Saturday Night Live" alums Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader star as twins Maggie and Milo who reunite after being estranged for 10 years. The first trailer of "The Skeleton Twins" reveals the ups and downs that come with a reunion as they re-examine their lives and relationship.
Living separate lives on opposite sides of the country, estranged siblings Maggie and Milo are at the end of their ropes. But after a moment of crisis reunites them, Milo goes to spend time with Maggie in the small New York town where they grew up.
A dental hygienist, Maggie struggles with her unhappy marriage to the painfully good-natured Lance, while Milo tracks down Rich, the English teacher with whom he shares a checkered past. Adrift and wondering how they ended up so far from who they were supposed to be, the siblings try to patch things up.
Craig Johnson directed the film and co-wrote the script with his college friend Mark Heyman. The dramedy received the Waldo Salt screenwriting award at this year's Sundance Film Festival. It will be released in limited theaters in the U.S. on September 19.
Wiig and Hader have shared screen before in "Knocked Up" and were both part of the voice cast of "Her".
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs