Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader Patch Things Up in 'The Skeleton Twins' Trailer
"Saturday Night Live" alums Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader star as twins Maggie and Milo who reunite after being estranged for 10 years. The first trailer of "The Skeleton Twins" reveals the ups and downs that come with a reunion as they re-examine their lives and relationship.
Living separate lives on opposite sides of the country, estranged siblings Maggie and Milo are at the end of their ropes. But after a moment of crisis reunites them, Milo goes to spend time with Maggie in the small New York town where they grew up.
A dental hygienist, Maggie struggles with her unhappy marriage to the painfully good-natured Lance, while Milo tracks down Rich, the English teacher with whom he shares a checkered past. Adrift and wondering how they ended up so far from who they were supposed to be, the siblings try to patch things up.
Craig Johnson directed the film and co-wrote the script with his college friend Mark Heyman. The dramedy received the Waldo Salt screenwriting award at this year's Sundance Film Festival. It will be released in limited theaters in the U.S. on September 19.
Wiig and Hader have shared screen before in "Knocked Up" and were both part of the voice cast of "Her".
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding