Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader Patch Things Up in 'The Skeleton Twins' Trailer
"Saturday Night Live" alums Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader star as twins Maggie and Milo who reunite after being estranged for 10 years. The first trailer of "The Skeleton Twins" reveals the ups and downs that come with a reunion as they re-examine their lives and relationship.
Living separate lives on opposite sides of the country, estranged siblings Maggie and Milo are at the end of their ropes. But after a moment of crisis reunites them, Milo goes to spend time with Maggie in the small New York town where they grew up.
A dental hygienist, Maggie struggles with her unhappy marriage to the painfully good-natured Lance, while Milo tracks down Rich, the English teacher with whom he shares a checkered past. Adrift and wondering how they ended up so far from who they were supposed to be, the siblings try to patch things up.
Craig Johnson directed the film and co-wrote the script with his college friend Mark Heyman. The dramedy received the Waldo Salt screenwriting award at this year's Sundance Film Festival. It will be released in limited theaters in the U.S. on September 19.
Wiig and Hader have shared screen before in "Knocked Up" and were both part of the voice cast of "Her".
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video