Report: Shia LaBeouf Checks Into Rehab
Shia LaBeouf reportedly is seeking treatment following his headline-making antics. According to a report by X17Online, the former "Transformers" actor was seen leaving his Hollywood Hills home on Monday, June 30 and heading to a rehab facility frequented by celebrities.
According to the report, LaBeouf apparently was driven to the facility by a staffer. He was greeted by a nurse and a security guard when he arrived. "Shia was nervous; he didn't look good all morning. He was looking down and wasn't even talking to his driver. It looked like he didn't want to do it, but he knew he had to," said the photographer who followed the actor.
The "Nymphomaniac" star was arrested on Thursday after he allegedly made disruptive behavior during a performance of "Cabaret" and smoked inside the theater. He was charged with two counts of disorderly conduct and one count of criminal trespassing and is scheduled to appear in court on July 24.
Fellow celebrities including Lena Dunham later poked fun at the arrest on Twitter. "I feel you Shia: In 1993 I was carried out of Les Mis screaming because I couldn't handle the intimations of death," she tweeted. On Monday, a representative for Liza Minnelli, who won an Oscar for her performance as Sally Bowles in the 1972 movie adaptation of "Cabaret", sent a DVD of the movie as a gift. The rep Scott Gorenstein told E! News, "I figured he may want to find out how it ends."
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'