Report: Shia LaBeouf Checks Into Rehab
Shia LaBeouf reportedly is seeking treatment following his headline-making antics. According to a report by X17Online, the former "Transformers" actor was seen leaving his Hollywood Hills home on Monday, June 30 and heading to a rehab facility frequented by celebrities.
According to the report, LaBeouf apparently was driven to the facility by a staffer. He was greeted by a nurse and a security guard when he arrived. "Shia was nervous; he didn't look good all morning. He was looking down and wasn't even talking to his driver. It looked like he didn't want to do it, but he knew he had to," said the photographer who followed the actor.
The "Nymphomaniac" star was arrested on Thursday after he allegedly made disruptive behavior during a performance of "Cabaret" and smoked inside the theater. He was charged with two counts of disorderly conduct and one count of criminal trespassing and is scheduled to appear in court on July 24.
Fellow celebrities including Lena Dunham later poked fun at the arrest on Twitter. "I feel you Shia: In 1993 I was carried out of Les Mis screaming because I couldn't handle the intimations of death," she tweeted. On Monday, a representative for Liza Minnelli, who won an Oscar for her performance as Sally Bowles in the 1972 movie adaptation of "Cabaret", sent a DVD of the movie as a gift. The rep Scott Gorenstein told E! News, "I figured he may want to find out how it ends."
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage