Columbus Short Sued by Man He Allegedly Hit in Brawl
Actor Columbus Short, who was involved in a physical fight in March, is sued by the man he allegedly hit. As reported by TMZ, the man named Felton Hyche III said in his suit that the former "Scandal" actor hit him, breaking his cheek and orbital bones.
The man additionally said that he was embarrassed following the incident. He called out the site for posting a photo of his "lifeless and beaten face," although he got "popular." Hyche shared that now he had to "endure ridicule from strangers as the man who was knocked out by Columbus Short."
The altercation involving Short and Hyche took place during an engagement party at an eatery in West L.A. in March. Back then, Short reportedly got angry after Hyche said, "You might be richer than me but I get my girls to buy me everything I want, including your wife." Short was charged with felony battery with serious bodily injury and was released after posting a $50,000 bail. He entered a not guilty plea on May 15.
In the wake of personal issues which hit him at that time, Short announced that he would not return to the popular ABC show. "I wish nothing but the best for Shonda, [Kerry Washington] and the rest of the cast, who have become like a second family to me in such a short amount of time. For this, I will forever be grateful," he said in late April.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC