Columbus Short Sued by Man He Allegedly Hit in Brawl
Actor Columbus Short, who was involved in a physical fight in March, is sued by the man he allegedly hit. As reported by TMZ, the man named Felton Hyche III said in his suit that the former "Scandal" actor hit him, breaking his cheek and orbital bones.
The man additionally said that he was embarrassed following the incident. He called out the site for posting a photo of his "lifeless and beaten face," although he got "popular." Hyche shared that now he had to "endure ridicule from strangers as the man who was knocked out by Columbus Short."
The altercation involving Short and Hyche took place during an engagement party at an eatery in West L.A. in March. Back then, Short reportedly got angry after Hyche said, "You might be richer than me but I get my girls to buy me everything I want, including your wife." Short was charged with felony battery with serious bodily injury and was released after posting a $50,000 bail. He entered a not guilty plea on May 15.
In the wake of personal issues which hit him at that time, Short announced that he would not return to the popular ABC show. "I wish nothing but the best for Shonda, [Kerry Washington] and the rest of the cast, who have become like a second family to me in such a short amount of time. For this, I will forever be grateful," he said in late April.
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale