Columbus Short Sued by Man He Allegedly Hit in Brawl
Actor Columbus Short, who was involved in a physical fight in March, is sued by the man he allegedly hit. As reported by TMZ, the man named Felton Hyche III said in his suit that the former "Scandal" actor hit him, breaking his cheek and orbital bones.
The man additionally said that he was embarrassed following the incident. He called out the site for posting a photo of his "lifeless and beaten face," although he got "popular." Hyche shared that now he had to "endure ridicule from strangers as the man who was knocked out by Columbus Short."
The altercation involving Short and Hyche took place during an engagement party at an eatery in West L.A. in March. Back then, Short reportedly got angry after Hyche said, "You might be richer than me but I get my girls to buy me everything I want, including your wife." Short was charged with felony battery with serious bodily injury and was released after posting a $50,000 bail. He entered a not guilty plea on May 15.
In the wake of personal issues which hit him at that time, Short announced that he would not return to the popular ABC show. "I wish nothing but the best for Shonda, [Kerry Washington] and the rest of the cast, who have become like a second family to me in such a short amount of time. For this, I will forever be grateful," he said in late April.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell