Jon Hamm and Jessica Pare Attend 'Mad Men' Wrap Party
As the end of "Mad Men" is set, the cast and crew of the AMC series gathered together for a wrap party held at a private residence in Los Angeles on Saturday, June 28. Lead actor Jon Hamm as well as co-stars Jessica Pare, January Jones, Elisabeth Moss, Vincent Kartheiser and more were seen at the red carpet event.
Hamm donned a grey suit paired with a white shirt and a matching tie. He completed his look with horn-rimmed glasses. Pare, who plays his character Don Draper's estranged wife, looked elegant in a tight mini dress that showed her cleavage.
Jones and Moss opted for a casual look with a little black dress. The former teamed her Honor dress with Sigerson Morrison shoes, while the latter paired her Sandro dress with Levi's jacket, Chanel bag and Casedai shoes.
The party which was hosted by Johnnie Walker Scotch Whisky and Brooks Brothers also saw series creator Matthew Weiner among the attendees.
The first part of the seventh and final season of "Mad Men" ended last May, while the second part is scheduled to air in 2015. Filming for the final episodes is currently underway with Big Sur, California as one of the shooting locations.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy