Jon Hamm and Jessica Pare Attend 'Mad Men' Wrap Party
As the end of "Mad Men" is set, the cast and crew of the AMC series gathered together for a wrap party held at a private residence in Los Angeles on Saturday, June 28. Lead actor Jon Hamm as well as co-stars Jessica Pare, January Jones, Elisabeth Moss, Vincent Kartheiser and more were seen at the red carpet event.
Hamm donned a grey suit paired with a white shirt and a matching tie. He completed his look with horn-rimmed glasses. Pare, who plays his character Don Draper's estranged wife, looked elegant in a tight mini dress that showed her cleavage.
Jones and Moss opted for a casual look with a little black dress. The former teamed her Honor dress with Sigerson Morrison shoes, while the latter paired her Sandro dress with Levi's jacket, Chanel bag and Casedai shoes.
The party which was hosted by Johnnie Walker Scotch Whisky and Brooks Brothers also saw series creator Matthew Weiner among the attendees.
The first part of the seventh and final season of "Mad Men" ended last May, while the second part is scheduled to air in 2015. Filming for the final episodes is currently underway with Big Sur, California as one of the shooting locations.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards