Bradley Cooper Poses With Metallica's Lars Ulrich and Noel Gallagher at Glastonbury
Bradley Cooper went to 2014 Glastonbury Festival at Worthy Farm in Glastonbury, England without his girlfriend Suki Waterhouse, but he was not alone as he hung out with some musician friends at the annual music festival. The "American Hustle" star posed with Metallica's member Lars Ulrich and Noel Gallagher in a photo posted by the Oasis member's girlfriend Sara Macdonald on her Instagram on Sunday, June 29.
The actor wore a simple brown top and dark blue shorts in the snap. He was all-smiles as he held a hat in his hand. "Rawwwwwwk! Ulrich, Gallagher, Cooper!" the caption read. His girlfriend, who was unable to go to the festival, uploaded a photo of her and others from a previous visit. She wrote on Instagram, "#GLASTONBURY reminiscing. So sad I'm not going this year.. rave on beautiful ravers!!!!!!"
Cooper and Ulrich are close friends. The Metallica drummer told the Huffington Post U.K. in 2013, "He actually flies and comes and sees us play if he's got a day off. Like, 'Where are you playing a gig?' And he'll jump on a plane and bring his lady and hang out."
Cooper made his way to the event by a helicopter with Metallica on Friday. The "Silver Linings Playbook" star told BBC that he was excited about Lana Del Rey and Jack White's sets. He was also spotted watching the heavy metal band's performance in the front row on Saturday. Many lucky fans posed together with the Oscar-nominated actor at the festival.
Met Bradley cooper on stage pic.twitter.com/0XztTbZQRA— beanÃ�ï¿½Ã�Â¢Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¨ (@roisinbean16) June 29, 2014
More Bradley Cooper News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS