Miley Cyrus Introduces New Puppy Named Emu
Miley Cyrus has introduced her new adorable puppy named Emu after recently mourning the death of her dog Floyd. On June 29, the "Hannah Montana" star posted a picture of her and Emu, lying side-by-side. She captioned it with, "time to start making Emu accounts smilers. Hes here and here to stay."
She continued, "I welcomed Emu Coyne Cyrus into the family a couple days ago. Been keepin him a secret cause sometimes I'm weird like that. It's taken some time to be ready for this next step and loving again. There will never be anyone like Floyd. There was a bond that was so deep it's irreplaceable but that's not what I am trying to do. Never will I replace Floyd and that's something I had to take time to understand."
The "Party in the U.S.A." singer said that she made a very special memorial service for Floyd and she felt her "angel Floydy" gave "Emu his blessing." She added, "I prayed to Floyd to just give him a touch of his awesomeness and he has. He is so special and different than my baby Floyd and I think Floyd did that on purpose. But sometimes he does little things that remind me of him and it makes me smile."
Miley then concluded her message, writing, "I'm blissed the out right now. I feel like this is a new beginning in so many ways. I feel a change coming on."
The "Hannah Montana: The Movie" actress later posted a picture of her taking shower while holding Emu. She wrote alongside the picture, "I meannnnnnn #showertimewithbabyemu." After that, the "Wrecking Ball" singer posted a picture of Floyd's shrine, thanking people who made the "shrine so beautiful and special."
Miley has posted many pictures she took with Emu since Sunday. Recently, she posted a picture of her and Emu taking a bath together. The picture showed the 21-year-old singer wearing a blue shower cap and cutely kissing Emu's nose. She wrote along with the picture, "ending the best day ever giving emu baby a shower in my bedazzled space cap cuhhh #shhitsawig."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'