Lena Dunham Shows Some Skin in Her Bridesmaid Dress
Lena Dunham posted on Instagram a series of pictures of her friend's wedding where she became one of the 10 bridesmaids. On June 29, the "Girls" star posted a picture of her with a blonde friend, who wore the same grey long-dress like Lena. She captioned it with, "Sisters of the cloth."
Later, another friend joined the pair for a picture which featured them from the back. The cutout back of their dresses revealed some skin and Lena's tattoo on her back can be clearly seen. The winner of two Golden Globe Awards wrote along with the picture, "Don't look back."
Previously on Thursday, Lena posted a tweet which read, "Getting ready for my best friend's wedding. Potent, emotional, feel someone should make a movie about it. Called 'Wedding Of My Best Friend'." Unfortunately, the Emmy-nominated actress did not share any details regarding the nuptials.
Lena herself has been dating Jack Antonoff since 2012. The 28-year-old actress once stated that she and her boyfriend would not get married until same-sex married was legalized.
More Lena Dunham News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt