Video: Shia LaBeouf Tried to Start a Fight a Week Before 'Cabaret' Incident
Shia LaBeouf recently made headlines after he was arrested at the Studio 54 for making ruckus during a performance of "Cabaret". The actor apparently had shown erratic behavior some time prior to the arrest. On Sunday, June 29, TMZ posted a video of the former "Transformers" actor seemingly taunting a man.
In the clip, which reportedly was taken in front of a NYC strip club a week before the "Cabaret" incident, LaBeouf can be seen jumping lightly as if preparing himself for a fight with the unidentified man. A security guard was between them. A photographer who took the video said it was unclear what caused the argument, but the 28-year-old actor left shortly after.
On Thursday, LaBeouf was escorted out of the Broadway show during intermission after he allegedly made disruptive behavior and smoked inside the theater during the first act. He was charged with two counts of disorderly conduct and one count of criminal trespassing and was released on Friday morning.
A few hours before the Thursday arrest, the "Nymphomaniac" star was captured on camera chasing around a homeless man. Wearing a torn blue t-shirt, the actor apparently thought that a hat the man held was his and he tried to get it back. TMZ also reported that LaBeouf is now banned from a restaurant called The Local Peasant in Sherman Oaks after he peed on the wall outside the establishment during a visit in May.
More Shia LaBeouf News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns