Video: Shia LaBeouf Tried to Start a Fight a Week Before 'Cabaret' Incident
Shia LaBeouf recently made headlines after he was arrested at the Studio 54 for making ruckus during a performance of "Cabaret". The actor apparently had shown erratic behavior some time prior to the arrest. On Sunday, June 29, TMZ posted a video of the former "Transformers" actor seemingly taunting a man.
In the clip, which reportedly was taken in front of a NYC strip club a week before the "Cabaret" incident, LaBeouf can be seen jumping lightly as if preparing himself for a fight with the unidentified man. A security guard was between them. A photographer who took the video said it was unclear what caused the argument, but the 28-year-old actor left shortly after.
On Thursday, LaBeouf was escorted out of the Broadway show during intermission after he allegedly made disruptive behavior and smoked inside the theater during the first act. He was charged with two counts of disorderly conduct and one count of criminal trespassing and was released on Friday morning.
A few hours before the Thursday arrest, the "Nymphomaniac" star was captured on camera chasing around a homeless man. Wearing a torn blue t-shirt, the actor apparently thought that a hat the man held was his and he tried to get it back. TMZ also reported that LaBeouf is now banned from a restaurant called The Local Peasant in Sherman Oaks after he peed on the wall outside the establishment during a visit in May.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts