Video: Shia LaBeouf Tried to Start a Fight a Week Before 'Cabaret' Incident
Shia LaBeouf recently made headlines after he was arrested at the Studio 54 for making ruckus during a performance of "Cabaret". The actor apparently had shown erratic behavior some time prior to the arrest. On Sunday, June 29, TMZ posted a video of the former "Transformers" actor seemingly taunting a man.
In the clip, which reportedly was taken in front of a NYC strip club a week before the "Cabaret" incident, LaBeouf can be seen jumping lightly as if preparing himself for a fight with the unidentified man. A security guard was between them. A photographer who took the video said it was unclear what caused the argument, but the 28-year-old actor left shortly after.
On Thursday, LaBeouf was escorted out of the Broadway show during intermission after he allegedly made disruptive behavior and smoked inside the theater during the first act. He was charged with two counts of disorderly conduct and one count of criminal trespassing and was released on Friday morning.
A few hours before the Thursday arrest, the "Nymphomaniac" star was captured on camera chasing around a homeless man. Wearing a torn blue t-shirt, the actor apparently thought that a hat the man held was his and he tried to get it back. TMZ also reported that LaBeouf is now banned from a restaurant called The Local Peasant in Sherman Oaks after he peed on the wall outside the establishment during a visit in May.
More Shia LaBeouf News
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo