Video: Shia LaBeouf Tried to Start a Fight a Week Before 'Cabaret' Incident
Shia LaBeouf recently made headlines after he was arrested at the Studio 54 for making ruckus during a performance of "Cabaret". The actor apparently had shown erratic behavior some time prior to the arrest. On Sunday, June 29, TMZ posted a video of the former "Transformers" actor seemingly taunting a man.
In the clip, which reportedly was taken in front of a NYC strip club a week before the "Cabaret" incident, LaBeouf can be seen jumping lightly as if preparing himself for a fight with the unidentified man. A security guard was between them. A photographer who took the video said it was unclear what caused the argument, but the 28-year-old actor left shortly after.
On Thursday, LaBeouf was escorted out of the Broadway show during intermission after he allegedly made disruptive behavior and smoked inside the theater during the first act. He was charged with two counts of disorderly conduct and one count of criminal trespassing and was released on Friday morning.
A few hours before the Thursday arrest, the "Nymphomaniac" star was captured on camera chasing around a homeless man. Wearing a torn blue t-shirt, the actor apparently thought that a hat the man held was his and he tried to get it back. TMZ also reported that LaBeouf is now banned from a restaurant called The Local Peasant in Sherman Oaks after he peed on the wall outside the establishment during a visit in May.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character