Naked Women Walked In on Jason Sudeikis' 'Sleeping with Other People' Film Set
A strange incident happened while Jason Sudeikis was filming his new movie "Sleeping with Other People". Two women walked in on the set totally naked in the early hours of Friday, June 27 morning.
Sudeikis and co-star Alison Brie were filming outside Lower East Side bar Pianos when a woman suddenly took off her top. "A woman walked onto the set, whipped off her top and bared her breasts, then pulled down her pants and mooned the cast and crew," a spy told NY Post's Page Six.
It did not stop there as the woman brought a friend a few moments later. "The women both walked back onto the set completely naked, except one of them was carrying a little red handbag. Everyone on the crew, including Jason, was dumbfounded and open-mouthed," the source added.
The women casually ordered pizza from a place across the set. Some photos of them appeared online courtesy of onlookers.
"Sleeping with Other People" follows a good-natured womanizer (Sudeikis) who befriends a remorseful serial cheater. Their platonic relationship reforms their chronic infidelity but sparks an inconvenient romantic attraction to each other. The romcom also stars Amanda Peet and Adam Scott.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift