Naked Women Walked In on Jason Sudeikis' 'Sleeping with Other People' Film Set
A strange incident happened while Jason Sudeikis was filming his new movie "Sleeping with Other People". Two women walked in on the set totally naked in the early hours of Friday, June 27 morning.
Sudeikis and co-star Alison Brie were filming outside Lower East Side bar Pianos when a woman suddenly took off her top. "A woman walked onto the set, whipped off her top and bared her breasts, then pulled down her pants and mooned the cast and crew," a spy told NY Post's Page Six.
It did not stop there as the woman brought a friend a few moments later. "The women both walked back onto the set completely naked, except one of them was carrying a little red handbag. Everyone on the crew, including Jason, was dumbfounded and open-mouthed," the source added.
The women casually ordered pizza from a place across the set. Some photos of them appeared online courtesy of onlookers.
"Sleeping with Other People" follows a good-natured womanizer (Sudeikis) who befriends a remorseful serial cheater. Their platonic relationship reforms their chronic infidelity but sparks an inconvenient romantic attraction to each other. The romcom also stars Amanda Peet and Adam Scott.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture