Video: Erykah Badu Crashes Live TV News Broadcast by Trying to Kiss Reporter
Erykah Badu awkwardly crashed a New York City television reporter's live broadcast on Friday, June 27. In a video that now has gone viral, a woman wearing a large white hat walked into the frame and made an obscene gesture when local news reporter Mario Diaz of New York station WPIX 11 reported Shia LaBeouf's recent arrest from the street.
She later approached Diaz and attempted to kiss him, but he pushed her away. Viewers soon identified the crasher as Badu. She initially denied it was her who interrupted the live report, but later tweeted, "Sorry Mario."
On Sunday, Badu was spotted wearing the same white hat at a block party in Brooklyn's Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Spike Lee's 1989 film "Do The Right Thing". The director as well as Public Enemy and Yasiin Bey also attended the event.
Erykah Badu Crashes Live TV Report:
Erykah Badu Celebrates the 25th Anniversary of "Do The Right Thing" :
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction