Video: Erykah Badu Crashes Live TV News Broadcast by Trying to Kiss Reporter
Erykah Badu awkwardly crashed a New York City television reporter's live broadcast on Friday, June 27. In a video that now has gone viral, a woman wearing a large white hat walked into the frame and made an obscene gesture when local news reporter Mario Diaz of New York station WPIX 11 reported Shia LaBeouf's recent arrest from the street.
She later approached Diaz and attempted to kiss him, but he pushed her away. Viewers soon identified the crasher as Badu. She initially denied it was her who interrupted the live report, but later tweeted, "Sorry Mario."
On Sunday, Badu was spotted wearing the same white hat at a block party in Brooklyn's Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Spike Lee's 1989 film "Do The Right Thing". The director as well as Public Enemy and Yasiin Bey also attended the event.
Erykah Badu Crashes Live TV Report:
Erykah Badu Celebrates the 25th Anniversary of "Do The Right Thing" :
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed