Video: Erykah Badu Crashes Live TV News Broadcast by Trying to Kiss Reporter
Erykah Badu awkwardly crashed a New York City television reporter's live broadcast on Friday, June 27. In a video that now has gone viral, a woman wearing a large white hat walked into the frame and made an obscene gesture when local news reporter Mario Diaz of New York station WPIX 11 reported Shia LaBeouf's recent arrest from the street.
She later approached Diaz and attempted to kiss him, but he pushed her away. Viewers soon identified the crasher as Badu. She initially denied it was her who interrupted the live report, but later tweeted, "Sorry Mario."
On Sunday, Badu was spotted wearing the same white hat at a block party in Brooklyn's Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Spike Lee's 1989 film "Do The Right Thing". The director as well as Public Enemy and Yasiin Bey also attended the event.
Erykah Badu Crashes Live TV Report:
Erykah Badu Celebrates the 25th Anniversary of "Do The Right Thing" :
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7