BET Awards 2014: Kerry Washington, Zendaya Wow on Red Carpet
Kerry Washington and Zendaya Coleman are among stars who dressed to impress at the 2014 BET Awards on Sunday, June 29. Hitting the red carpet at the awards event, which was held at the Nokia Theatre in L.A., the two stars were joined by other celebrities such as Keke Palmer and Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran on the red carpet.
Washington, who just gave birth two months ago, rocked a floral strapless dress by Dolce & Gabbana. Completing her look with a pair of white shoes and a green clutch, the "Scandal" actress looked radiant at the event. She styled her hair loose and applied natural-looking make-up.
Zendaya, meanwhile, channeled her inner hip-hop as she dressed in a blue-and-black piece by Emanuel Ungaro which flaunted her leg with a high slit. Styling her hair in braids, the "Replay" singer teamed up her outfit with a black cap.
In addition to the two stars, Palmer turned heads at the show with her dress. The 20-year-old actress showed off some skin with her Alon Livne piece which features cutouts on her chest and thighs. Palmer, who was nominated for YoungStars Award along with Zendaya, Gabby Douglas, Jacob Latimore and Jaden Smith, completed her look with white shoes. Tran, who served as one of the hosts of the red carpet pre-show, looked pretty in a beige minidress and rocked a pair of Louboutin heels.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting