BET Awards 2014: Kerry Washington, Zendaya Wow on Red Carpet
Kerry Washington and Zendaya Coleman are among stars who dressed to impress at the 2014 BET Awards on Sunday, June 29. Hitting the red carpet at the awards event, which was held at the Nokia Theatre in L.A., the two stars were joined by other celebrities such as Keke Palmer and Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran on the red carpet.
Washington, who just gave birth two months ago, rocked a floral strapless dress by Dolce & Gabbana. Completing her look with a pair of white shoes and a green clutch, the "Scandal" actress looked radiant at the event. She styled her hair loose and applied natural-looking make-up.
Zendaya, meanwhile, channeled her inner hip-hop as she dressed in a blue-and-black piece by Emanuel Ungaro which flaunted her leg with a high slit. Styling her hair in braids, the "Replay" singer teamed up her outfit with a black cap.
In addition to the two stars, Palmer turned heads at the show with her dress. The 20-year-old actress showed off some skin with her Alon Livne piece which features cutouts on her chest and thighs. Palmer, who was nominated for YoungStars Award along with Zendaya, Gabby Douglas, Jacob Latimore and Jaden Smith, completed her look with white shoes. Tran, who served as one of the hosts of the red carpet pre-show, looked pretty in a beige minidress and rocked a pair of Louboutin heels.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign