Olivia Palermo Shares Wedding Picture With Husband Johannes Huebl
Olivia Palermo confirms her marriage to boyfriend Johannes Huebl by sharing her wedding pictures on her official website. The bride is stunning in a white Carolina Herrera dress, and the groom looks dapper in a white Marc Anthony Hamburg suit.
Palermo is pictured wearing "a simple cream cashmere sweater with scattered ostrich feathers and chic white shorts with a full tulle skirt overlay that cinched at the waist in layers of satin and silk and featured a high slit in the front with floral details along the hem."
She finishes it off with a pair of blue Manolo Blahniks, stud earrings by Alexandra Mor, and a bracelet bought while visiting Jodhpur, India. For her makeup, she keeps it "light and fresh and more focused about the lashes while keeping the eyes clean." She adds, "My hair was in an uncontrived Pony Tail, one of my favorite personal looks."
"Under a cloudless sky," the site says, "In an intimate ceremony, very befitting of the private couple, the two said their vows amongst only a handful of family members and closest friends as they were surrounded by ivy and blossoming flowers in a quiet park tucked away in Bedford, New York."
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up