Olivia Palermo Shares Wedding Picture With Husband Johannes Huebl
Olivia Palermo confirms her marriage to boyfriend Johannes Huebl by sharing her wedding pictures on her official website. The bride is stunning in a white Carolina Herrera dress, and the groom looks dapper in a white Marc Anthony Hamburg suit.
Palermo is pictured wearing "a simple cream cashmere sweater with scattered ostrich feathers and chic white shorts with a full tulle skirt overlay that cinched at the waist in layers of satin and silk and featured a high slit in the front with floral details along the hem."
She finishes it off with a pair of blue Manolo Blahniks, stud earrings by Alexandra Mor, and a bracelet bought while visiting Jodhpur, India. For her makeup, she keeps it "light and fresh and more focused about the lashes while keeping the eyes clean." She adds, "My hair was in an uncontrived Pony Tail, one of my favorite personal looks."
"Under a cloudless sky," the site says, "In an intimate ceremony, very befitting of the private couple, the two said their vows amongst only a handful of family members and closest friends as they were surrounded by ivy and blossoming flowers in a quiet park tucked away in Bedford, New York."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding