Cara Delevingne Says Men Drive Her Away Because They 'Just Want to Have Sex'
Cara Delevingne talks about her sexuality. In an interview with The Telegraph, the British supermodel admits that while she used to be one of the boys, she now finds it hard to make friends with males and feels more comfortable with her female pals.
''The funny thing is, I always used to have more guy friends. At school I was a tomboy and it would be me and all my guy friends. But now, I don't know... It's kind of changed quite a bit. I still have my old friends from school, but I think...," the runway beauty sighed.
"I don't meet men now who just want to be my friend. It doesn't really happen that much. They're shallow like that. Most guys are not like, 'Oh we should just be mates.' I think it's harder to be friends with guys because guys just want to have sex with you."
"What do I think? I think people shouldn't be scared of that," she said when asked about her sexuality. "I'm young, I'm having fun, I don't want to pretend to be something I'm not. So I don't really care on that matter. People can say what they want, but I'm having a good time."
The 21-year-old model who is linked to actress Michelle Rodriguez continued, "I know what people are doing who are my age; I just think it would be a lie to pretend that I'm not having a good time."
More Cara Delevingne News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture