Cara Delevingne Says Men Drive Her Away Because They 'Just Want to Have Sex'
Cara Delevingne talks about her sexuality. In an interview with The Telegraph, the British supermodel admits that while she used to be one of the boys, she now finds it hard to make friends with males and feels more comfortable with her female pals.
''The funny thing is, I always used to have more guy friends. At school I was a tomboy and it would be me and all my guy friends. But now, I don't know... It's kind of changed quite a bit. I still have my old friends from school, but I think...," the runway beauty sighed.
"I don't meet men now who just want to be my friend. It doesn't really happen that much. They're shallow like that. Most guys are not like, 'Oh we should just be mates.' I think it's harder to be friends with guys because guys just want to have sex with you."
"What do I think? I think people shouldn't be scared of that," she said when asked about her sexuality. "I'm young, I'm having fun, I don't want to pretend to be something I'm not. So I don't really care on that matter. People can say what they want, but I'm having a good time."
The 21-year-old model who is linked to actress Michelle Rodriguez continued, "I know what people are doing who are my age; I just think it would be a lie to pretend that I'm not having a good time."
More Cara Delevingne News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show