Cara Delevingne Says Men Drive Her Away Because They 'Just Want to Have Sex'
Cara Delevingne talks about her sexuality. In an interview with The Telegraph, the British supermodel admits that while she used to be one of the boys, she now finds it hard to make friends with males and feels more comfortable with her female pals.
''The funny thing is, I always used to have more guy friends. At school I was a tomboy and it would be me and all my guy friends. But now, I don't know... It's kind of changed quite a bit. I still have my old friends from school, but I think...," the runway beauty sighed.
"I don't meet men now who just want to be my friend. It doesn't really happen that much. They're shallow like that. Most guys are not like, 'Oh we should just be mates.' I think it's harder to be friends with guys because guys just want to have sex with you."
"What do I think? I think people shouldn't be scared of that," she said when asked about her sexuality. "I'm young, I'm having fun, I don't want to pretend to be something I'm not. So I don't really care on that matter. People can say what they want, but I'm having a good time."
The 21-year-old model who is linked to actress Michelle Rodriguez continued, "I know what people are doing who are my age; I just think it would be a lie to pretend that I'm not having a good time."
More Cara Delevingne News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit